Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi!

I have a USB problem, namely that after driver updates (driver booster automatic updates) even so, my A6C9 not able to recognize any pendrive (just) in Windows, just charge – I have to boot into Android to be able to use pendrive (after booting back from there to Windows it recognises pendrive as it should normally – but not being able to charge..
    Just to fit into the topic – the SD reader is already dead of course after a few weeks of working more or less..
    Quite annoying, yes

So my question is, do you know, which driver should I change back (even if Driver Booster says, it didn’t change driver in connection with USB) or try to change manually at least to get beck normal USB/charging function? Or can I do something in regedit or somewhere similar to get this thing working?

Couldn’t be this type of bug somehow in connection with SD card reading?

Thx!

Alex
    Participant

Oh right, guess I should be helpful. If anyone else has the issue these are the drivers I used to fix it:

This worked for me. Thank you!

polocanada
    Participant

A6C9, bios 3, stock dual OS and Error 10 / not showing up, SDXC 128gb Samsung Pro.

I started to have the issue after recent Windows update. It worked fine for last few weeks. I deleted Windows backup files so I can’t  go back.

Old drivers solution doesn’t work for me as I need high speed access, huge files (30+ gb each) and exfat or ntfs is the only option. I dont care that much for Android SD access as much as Windows access to SD cards.

What surprises me Teclast not even able to respond on their own forums to users.

https://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.teclast.com%2Fthread-553750-1-1.html&edit-text=

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://bbs.teclast.com/forum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D566591%26highlight%3Da6c9&usg=ALkJrhioxyo-sEr7GR5worttKEVxAhT-FQ

Disappointing because the tablet was pretty good till now the only reliable and viable Chinese dual boot tablet.

Geraldo Wieler
    Participant

The most annoying is that this thread is considered solved, while many people despair about the Problem….

polocanada
    Participant

Yeah, so who marked it *solved*, would it be the admin (Chris) or the OP (Samuel)?

They should mark it as not solved. Makes only reason for Teclast to drag their feet on this issue.

It’s irresponsible to make give impression to people they should buy this tablet.

I can only tell if SD card is something useful then look for another tablet.

This is deal breaker of won’t get resolved till September.

Nicola
    Participant

September? We are waiting for a solution till Dec 2015! 🙁

KungFuJoe
    Participant

Can anyone confirm if the BIOS fix for the A5C8 model fixed the SD card issue?

Also, does anyone know how to solve the issue of the bios updater complaining about “No Windows Key in BIOS”?  I get that when trying to update.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Suddenly, my x98 plus totally stopped recognizing all microsds.  I restarted many times, but no dice so far.

javldrc
    Participant

My Teclast is doing the same. First Windows could not detect the SD (although it plays the typical sound when a SD card is inserted) and one week after Android decided to not to detect the SD card neither. I’ve opened a support ticket to the shop were I bought the Teclast.

polocanada
    Participant

Can you be specific? DI’d you just came here because you suddenly have the issue or you had the issue in the past, fixed it with the crappy fix provided on this thread for one particular version of the tablet and the issue suddenly came back?

If you just experienced the issue for first time  it could be because Windows Update updates the drivers.. can anybody wh just experienced the issue – if you can, try rolling back the update, to see if it helps get back the card function. Please report your results after testing a few days (don’t forget to disable Windows updates after you roll back).

javldrc
    Participant

Hi,

I had the issue in the past in Windows, but it was solved (I think I solved that reinstalling the drivers). One month ago I was not able to read any card in Windows ( it plays the typical song when a card is inserted but it’s not really detected), I tried the W8 drivers and even to reinstall the new ones but no luck, one week after that even in Android the SD card was not working, it somehow detected the card and immediately pops a message saying that the card can be safely removed. I tried multiple cards (no luck) and these cards work with a USB card reader connected to the tablet (so this is not a card fault).

I’m using the W10 as it arrived and mirek190 v3 for Android.

Regards

Rubick
    Participant

Same issue is mirrored in the new PLUS II, I reinstalled a clean 1607 Windows10 image with all drivers restored from my own backup, device manager says everyhting is ok but it doesn’t work.

It’s strange as it works perfectly in Android but not in Windows and all drivers are supposed to be ok.

Anyone else have this problem?

Paul
    Participant

Same problem as Rubick. Bought a new SD card, inserted it in the sd slot and everything worked fine. It showed the sd drive in the explorer and I could put data on it..
    But… the next day it did not show the sd card anymore. I’ve tried everything but until now I don’t see the sd card.

Please inform me when a solution is there…

fztt
    Participant

Sad to hear Plus II is having same issues as Plus I, if it follows the same pattern, eventually you won’t see sd card in android either.

Like most on this thread, I am baffled as to why this thread is marked as solved. As probably the largest english based teclast community outside  of China, it is highly irresponsible.

cajetan8
    Participant

I’ve given up on my one, just using it to browse stuff in Android, cause sometimes when u boot into windows, it won’t let u boot back to Android with mucking around the boot settings. When i first got it I was very excited but then this SD card bug and the lack of support from the company pretty says we don’t care. If they don’t care, y should we care, just such a stupid way to build a brand. If it has worked well, I would have gladly bought more tablets from them and recommend them to friends etc. Now, never gonna buy any thing from Teclast again.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 372 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar