reinstall new windows 10 problem

reinstall new windows 10 problem

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops reinstall new windows 10 problem

This topic contains 46 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Ray Dollars 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

van
    Participant

hi guys, first of all excuse my english, i hope you understand me and thank you

i got a teclast f7 and all is fine in first week after that, i encountered a problem, windows 10 freeze and nothing to do just force shutdown, and this happened many times so i decided to reset windows via recovery, but the problem is it takes a long time over 2 hours and no sucess

after i decided to format and reinstall a new windows 10 but i don’t know how to do with this pc

so please let me know all the steps : should i made a bootable usb normal or uefi and what is all changes should i do in bios to boot from this usb and to install windows correctly

thank you

Xfade
    Participant

Create a windows usb stick with mediacreation tool from MS. https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/software-download/windows10
    Find out what your boot select key is when starting the laptop. Could be F8, or F12. Or check bios for boot device order.

van
    Participant

thank you it’s done finally i installed windows pro with success.

for the drivers i downloaded this one https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/teclast-f7-drivers-dump-rar/

but i don’t know how to install it

can you help me

Giannis
    Participant

Use double driver download it here

Sjorshil
    Participant

I have the same problem. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB. Works fine but windoes lockups/freezes still every hour. There is no crash dump or information in the log file. No I think I killed my ssd because I had to hard reset the laptop to often…..

van
    Participant

i have the same issues even after formating my ssd and installing a new fresh version of windows, system freeze a lot and i had to force shuttdown, i dont know what to do.

Jared
    Participant

Mine is doing the same thing. Freezes 3-4x per day. It was great for the first two months.  Not sure what to do.

van
    Participant

try to low level format  the ssd here is the program : http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-LLF-Low-Level-Format-Tool/

you can make a bootable usb with Hiren’s.BootCD , HDD-LLF-Low-Level-Format-Tool is inside

it works for me until now no freeze

Chupa
    Participant

i am pretty sure it has to do with windows automatically updating.
    if you have a stable running system use shutup10 and disable everything.

that is what i did and it results into an 8 months just a working computer.

check help below

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Matthew
    Participant

This thread was super helpful. I’m glad that you all (more tech-savvy than I) encountered the same problem that I have and were able to provide a solution. I didn’t think there was going to be a solution–I thought that it was a hardware problem.

To anyone else who discovers this thread: taking the steps in this thread requires a bit of tech-savvy. You can transform a USB stick into an ISO of Hiren’s Boot CD with a program called Rufus. It’s rather simple–there are videos of how to do it.  (This will require that you use another computer or prepare two USB sticks separately; one of them needs to have more than 8 GB space) You can boot up Hiren’s on your computer by changing your BIOS settings; this is done by turning on / resetting your computer and mashing one of these: (del F1 F2 F8 F12). I’m not sure which one worked. I mashed them all. Then, change your Boot Priority to load from the USB stick with Hiren’s Boot CD. Inside of Hiren’s Boot CD you can search for the format tool, Low Level Format Tool. It’s already on there. Then, you can reinstall Windows 10 using the same method using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. You don’t need a product key (select the I don’t have a product key option). Download the driver pack for the Teclast F7–posted here in this thread–and install the Drivers using Double Driver–select the “Restore” option, select the folder with the drivers. Lastly, download Shutup10 and Disable Windows Updates.

Derrick
    Participant

Hi, I have just bought a Teclast F7 and from the second day of usage it started to freeze. So after some time can i ask if  you(and all the others in this situation) have resolved the problem by reinstalling windows 10 with a low level format on  the ssd?

Ray Dollars
    Participant

My F7 has started freezing and I’m convinced it’s hardware issue. If I unplug the mains adaptor – no freezes!

Check your event viewer in Win 10 – look under ‘Critical errors’ – mine repeatedly reports error 41 after a crash/freeze.

Derrick
    Participant

Error 41 refers about an unexpected shut down. it’s true that the last two freeze events were with the adaptor pluged.

van
    Participant

hey guys after a lots of shutdowns my ssd dies i’m sure it is the cause of the freeze, i bought a new one until now no freeze

Derrick
    Participant

Have you noted  if the freezes happen when the charger is plugged or not?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password