Remix Os 2.0 for X98 Plus series

Remix Os 2.0 for X98 Plus series

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Remix Os 2.0 for X98 Plus series

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Christoforos Cosma
    Participant

just to confirm this is what I should do:

1. run intel phone flash tool
    2. select flash.json from the ROM folder and select “Update”
    3. put tablet in DNX mode
    4. flash

is that correct?

Yes

Christoforos Cosma
    Participant

just to confirm this is what I should do:

1. run intel phone flash tool
    2. select flash.json from the ROM folder and select “Update”
    3. put tablet in DNX mode
    4. flash

is that correct?

Yes

I flash with bootloader mode with update option and windows is there

demorez
    Participant

what is bootloader mode?

Christoforos Cosma
    Participant

what is bootloader mode?

If you have root download quick reboot from play store open it and press bootloader and is going to open it ! Its like download mode on samsung

CpA
    Participant

You can enter into bootload mode by pressing Volume – and power the tablet.

KungFuJoe
    Participant

Question…why would someone use RemixOS on a tablet that has Android?  My understanding is that Remix (and other OS that are based off android-x86) are meant for Android on a Desktop PC.

Or is it more of a “because you can” kinda thing?

Christoforos Cosma
    Participant

Because you can use real multitasking with better ui

Question…why would someone use RemixOS on a tablet that has Android? My understanding is that Remix (and other OS that are based off android-x86) are meant for Android on a Desktop PC.

Or is it more of a “because you can” kinda thing?

Yasar
    Participant

and faster/smooth from stock rom.

Aleksanteri S
    Participant

UI is very nice and the ROM very promising. Will go back to stock, though:

-Lost audio after wake up from sleep

-Easy Eyes screen filter doesn’t work

-Not possible to use widgets

KungFuJoe
    Participant

Because you can use real multitasking with better ui

Question…why would someone use RemixOS on a tablet that has Android? My understanding is that Remix (and other OS that are based off android-x86) are meant for Android on a Desktop PC. Or is it more of a “because you can” kinda thing?

Interesting…might be worth a shot.

Once my x98 Plus arrives.  Just shipped out yesterday.

Stapo101
    Participant

Hi Guys, I am struggling with this a bit I’m afraid. I am trying to use Intel Flash ToolLite 5.5.1.0.  I can select the right file, I can set to ‘update’ mode, I can put the tablet (AC58) in to DNX mode, the tool then recognises it.  However, when I press the button to start the flash it fails straight away as it doesn’t know how to reboot the device.  What am I doing wrong?  I have tried putting it in bootloader mode by holding Vol – and power but this just takes me to the normal splash screen to choose between windows and android.  Is there a different tool I should be using? Thanks

Aleksanteri S
    Participant

Hi Guys, I am struggling with this a bit I’m afraid. I am trying to use Intel Flash ToolLite 5.5.1.0. I can select the right file, I can set to ‘update’ mode, I can put the tablet (AC58) in to DNX mode, the tool then recognises it. However, when I press the button to start the flash it fails straight away as it doesn’t know how to reboot the device. What am I doing wrong? I have tried putting it in bootloader mode by holding Vol – and power but this just takes me to the normal splash screen to choose between windows and android. Is there a different tool I should be using? Thanks

Have you tried flashing when the device is powered on? That worked for me.

Stapo101
    Participant

Thnaks, that worked.  Flashed succesfully.  Howwever, once booted it has just been sitting on the “Remix OS” splash screen for the last 10 mins.  Should I be worried?

Jan Mestdagh
    Participant

I’d not panic and let it sit for a while. Sometimes those things take a while.

A question. Would it in any way ve possible to triple-boot this with both android and win10? I mean, for example make a seperate partition for the OS? I know it’s probably nearly impossible to edit the teclast os selector to include all three OS’es, but for example, would it be possible to boot to it from within android?

Thanks.

Christoforos Cosma
    Participant

Thnaks, that worked. Flashed succesfully. Howwever, once booted it has just been sitting on the “Remix OS” splash screen for the last 10 mins. Should I be worried?

If doesnt boot go to recovery and and reset to defaults

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar