SOFT Solution to disable/override Touchpad windows gestures

SOFT Solution to disable/override Touchpad windows gestures

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum SOFT Solution to disable/override Touchpad windows gestures

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Mickey Y
    Participant

How? It didn’t seem to work when I left it blank and I can’t find the relevent command

^WheelDown::return

Liambass
    Participant

Sorted, thanks everybody!

moodsentimental
    Participant

Thank you for your great help. The trackpad was very annoying, so I disabled the WIN key altogether. It still didn’t solve the pinch and zoom problem though.

For anyone interested, there is a workaround for pinch and zoom in firefox:

about:config -> mousewheel.with_control.action -> 0

Freddy
    Participant

@Mickey Y – Would you be so kind as to post your code? Is it like so? WheelUp:: Send {WheelDown} Return WheelDown:: Send {WheelUp} Return #Down:: return I’d love to be able to invert the scrolling on a couple of other devices I have!

I have a Cube i9 and have found useful information in this thread and others. I would just like to give a tip to a different and more powerful way to invert the touchpad, by the help of FlipFlopWheel. http://superuser.com/questions/310681/inverting-direction-of-mouse-scroll-wheel

For me on my Cube i9 which was reinstalled yesterday it was easy to find where to go just by trial and error. The only folder that had the value that was needed to be changed was the correct one. After a reboot my touchpad is inverted and all is good.

hyperboarean
    Participant

There is a way to force enable Precision Touchpad:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/dn479054(v=vs.85).aspx

No success so far for me, only 1 new option appeared in settings (sensitivity) :/

pj away
    Participant

thanks so much for posting… works great… and those 3 issues were driving me nuts

JD
    Participant

I’ve tried both scripts but still have the issue of the show desktop gesture when moving my finger down the middle of the trackpad.  IAm I doing something wrong?

Any help with resolving this would be great.

wieczor
    Participant

It is not perfect but it works 🙂  thank you very much.

samuel
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to disable the pinch and zoom feature in my chuwi HI10, but I couldn’t

I tryed to use the script of this topic and it works inverting the scroll direction. However, pinch and zoom continues working for me.

Could anyone help me posting the code of the script to disable only this fature and what keys are used to make zoom?

Thanks

nino
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to disable the pinch and zoom feature in my chuwi HI10, but I couldn’t I tryed to use the script of this topic and it works inverting the scroll direction. However, pinch and zoom continues working for me. Could anyone help me posting the code of the script to disable only this fature and what keys are used to make zoom? Thanks

Hello,

another user made a script to disable pinch-to-zoom.

Here you are: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/disable-edge-swipe/page/2/#post-41106

It would be nice if swipe-down script can include pinch-to-zoom script too, because actually I have to run 2 script to accomplish my needs.

Can you help me @mickey-yang ?

samuel
    Participant

Hello, another user made a script to disable pinch-to-zoom. Here you are: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/disable-edge-swipe/page/2/#post-41106 It would be nice if swipe-down script can include pinch-to-zoom script too, because actually I have to run 2 script to accomplish my needs. Can you help me @mickey-yang ?

Thank you so much,

This script works perfectly for me 🙂

Frank M
    Participant

How? It didn’t seem to work when I left it blank and I can’t find the relevent command

^WheelDown::return

On my chuwi hi12, ^WheelDown::return only disable the control+scoll. It doesn’t disable pinch zoom. Any suggestion? Thanks

Paul
    Participant

I tried out SharpKeys and all of the other scripts that were posted in here. I can not get the pinch to zoom function removed. I’m a bit desperate now. Any solutions for me? I am using the Chuwi Hi12 as well. I really enjoy the mac type scroll though – very nice to use!

Dan
    Participant

Thanks. I managed to use this on my Cube i7 Book, and my partners Voyo A1 Plus…. much appreciated.

jie
    Participant

they don’t even know what kind of chip set is using, don’t mention about the touchpad driver.

Mine has a Cypress CY8CTMA340-LQI-01, usually found on Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphones as touchscreen controller.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar