SOFT Solution to disable/override Touchpad windows gestures

SOFT Solution to disable/override Touchpad windows gestures

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum SOFT Solution to disable/override Touchpad windows gestures

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Leon Funnell
    Participant

Another easy way to invert the scroll is to go into the device manager, open the “HID-Compliant Mouse” and manually change the driver to “HID-Compliant Mouse (WhFlp).  This doesn’t fix anything else but definitely swaps the direction of the two-finger scrolling so it mirrors the Mac. reverse s

P.S. Remember to turn off the reverse script if you’re using AutoHotKey!

osbk84
    Participant

The EXE file from the first post did’nt work for me, my device is cube i7 book. Does it only work for Chuwi Hi12?

Alex
    Participant

Hello. I make simple script for Voyo A1 Plus Ultimate laptop. In this laptop user has a swipe down gesture which calls the “Share…” menu (Win+h key combination is putted by programmers in touchpad controller).

I disable it with AutoHotKey script. Solution works with Latin family and Russian keyboard layouts.

In additional Cntr+Shift+e on Latin family keyboards layouts You can get Euro sign ‘€’. I don’t know it works or not on another Chinese’s  laptop models.

But it may be can be helpful for some people.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Francisco Camarena
    Participant

thanks, it works 🙂

adnyyoon
    Participant

Thanks. you saved my chuwi 12 I was about to break this laptop into pieces because window minimizing was so annoying. Thanks.

Chris Siterlet
    Participant

Just got a HiBook Pro and immediately noticed how annoying this is. I downloaded the exe from the original post, and it didn’t work. I tried downloading the AHK software as well, but it still doesn’t disable the scroll down minimize hot key. Am I doing something wrong?

Luis Alejandro
    Participant

i have a chuwi hibook pro… and the exe not work for me, but i make a script and this work for me.. try it if the other not work.. only the swipe down, up, and left)

Tengo una Chuwi hibook, el programa que ponen en el foro no me funciono, pero hice un script y ya jala, prevenlo a ver si les funciona en caso de que no les funcione el otro,  quite el gesto de acabo, arriba e izquierda)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/404frqimg4l3bbq/raton.rar?dl=0

Chris Clayton
    Participant

You should be able to disable Touchpad in Windows by installing TouchFreeze from http://www.touchfreeze.net. It runs in the background and activates when you start typing It can distinguish between an accidental and deliberate use of the Touchpad I am told. I have not used it myself, as my Touchpad can be turned on/ off with a click of a dedicated key.

James
    Participant

Not sure I like the inverse scroll direction however that is a very minor issue and I will get just to it unlike the highly irritating minimize issue which this has fixed for me 🙂

Tiago
    Participant

For the pinch zoom problem I’ve disabled it just doing this

^WheelDown::return
    ^WheelUp::return

and its working fine with the reversed scrool and with the “restore windows size”

Tiago
    Participant

#Down::
    return

^WheelDown::return
    ^WheelUp::return

Cam
    Participant

i have a chuwi hibook pro… and the exe not work for me, but i make a script and this work for me.. try it if the other not work.. only the swipe down, up, and left) Tengo una Chuwi hibook, el programa que ponen en el foro no me funciono, pero hice un script y ya jala, prevenlo a ver si les funciona en caso de que no les funcione el otro, quite el gesto de acabo, arriba e izquierda) https://www.dropbox.com/s/404frqimg4l3bbq/raton.rar?dl=0

This worked for swipe down and swipe right, but swipe left still opens the notifications bar on the right. Pinch to zoom also still happens. I am using ChuWi HiBook Pro

Dan
    Participant

i have a chuwi hibook pro… and the exe not work for me, but i make a script and this work for me.. try it if the other not work.. only the swipe down, up, and left) Tengo una Chuwi hibook, el programa que ponen en el foro no me funciono, pero hice un script y ya jala, prevenlo a ver si les funciona en caso de que no les funcione el otro, quite el gesto de acabo, arriba e izquierda) https://www.dropbox.com/s/404frqimg4l3bbq/raton.rar?dl=0

Confirm this works on my Hibook pro. Happy!

FYI, I previously tried the reg edit to disable WIN-D key and thought that had done it, until I realised every swipe down was entering a “d” character, causing lots of nightmare errors in my code editor!

Lukas Meier
    Participant

Another easy way to invert the scroll is to go into the device manager, open the “HID-Compliant Mouse” and manually change the driver to “HID-Compliant Mouse (WhFlp). This doesn’t fix anything else but definitely swaps the direction of the two-finger scrolling so it mirrors the Mac. reverse s P.S. Remember to turn off the reverse script if you’re using AutoHotKey!

What do I have to do to enable the “HID-Compliant Mouse (WhFlp)”? Quick instruction would be nice since I dont want to use some external Tools..

Lukas Meier
    Participant

Who does only want to change the direction of the touchpad scrolling:

http://superuser.com/questions/310681/inverting-direction-of-mouse-scroll-wheel

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar