Teclast x6 pro

Teclast x6 pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast x6 pro

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    F. Demirdag
    Participant

Does it support nvme?

Idk
    Participant

I’ve bought it from banggood ordered on 8th of Februar and arrived today 24th of april, got some problems like it had already an user called “PC” and the biggest problem is definitely the battery it wontw get recognized at all, but it works without the wall adapter plugged in, so the battery is there but it won’t get recognized, tried to install batterybar and it’s shows as no battery detected

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Waiting
    Participant

Not sure about Banggood but Gearbest states they test before shipping. Hence your previous “user”. Please let us know if your situation changes at all.

msms
    Participant

Hi guys. I recently got this tablet from aliexpress which took abt 2wks delivery. Anyway, while i went through task manager looking at the RAM, i noticed it said slot 1 of 2. Anybody here who’s opened the tab before, is there really a 2nd slot where we can, you know, add another piece of ddr3l ram cos i happen to have one laying around unused?

Idk
    Participant

ok, resolved the problem with te battery the battery wasn’t connected correctly, had to dissasble it also a missing screw on the ssd socket, poor quality control

but now i have an another problem which is the pen bought from banggood the tl- t6 doesn’t work with it

Alejandro Aguilar Rodriguez
    Participant

I just received my X6 Pro yesterday. Bought from Aliexpress (Teclast Official subpage) and arribes without problems after 25 days.

I have no problems (except that it appears that BateryBar doesn’t calculate the battery discharge time accurately). Comes with Windows 10 ver. 1803 with an user pre configured in english. Changed the display language to spanish and actualized the windows to ver. 1809 without a problem.

My only complain is that it appears that the front display appearrs to get scratches easily. Another minor problem is the keyboars: I can’t elevate it as shown in the pictures.

If anybody knows how to do the famous Teclast thermal modification I would appreciate a guide. sometimes it feels hot in the back of the up-right quarter of the body but the processor temp doesn’t goes up to 85 degrees.

Chris please do  review of this tablet.

Alejandro Aguilar Rodriguez
    Participant

How can I send the drivers (with Double Driver) of the X6 Pro to put in this site (in the downloads section)?

JoanMonse
    Participant

Hi, I’ll just posted this comment and pics on Teclast social media, also in Aliexpress, and sent it directly to his headquarters too. I’m using since for a few weeks the TECLAST X6 PRO. The equipment works well but check the pics and see the terrible manufacturing defects. Also it is not completely flat and I am worried about bending it a bit since it seems that it could break the glass and makes “crack” noises. Really disappointing 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katagiri
    Participant

I’m thinking to get one for myself but I can’t find any cases or screen protectors, I do need them since I used to take my late i7 Book to gym and the ambient is a little harsh.

I hope Teclast fixed the issues and that I find the accessories. I sued a big retail store because I bought an expensive sound system and they cancelled my order and refused to refund me, Justice gave them till next week to pay me and I think I will use the money to buy me a new tablet.

EDIT: I talked with Teclast AliExpress Global Store and they said they have a screen protector that fits but no case, I guess I’ll look for an universal case, I have a bumber that could fit but I prefer something more closed.

Winston
    Participant

If you search my username you will find a small write-up with pics for opening up the X6 Pro . The mod does wonders for the thermals, no more throttling. I have a teenage son that pushes hard all the time and the thermals are steady solid .

Katagiri
    Participant

If you search my username you will find a small write-up with pics for opening up the X6 Pro . The mod does wonders for the thermals, no more throttling. I have a teenage son that pushes hard all the time and the thermals are steady solid .

I couldn’t find it, anyway… I ordered de X4, I have a friend I know since he was a kid who works with computer maintenance, computer servers and heavy stuff, he also likes to do experiments as well, he convinced me to get a cheaper and lighter device that will be enough for my use.  I live in Brazil and this thing would fry here.

Winston
    Participant

@katagiri, it’s on the first page of this post about half way down .

Katagiri
    Participant

TechTablets TabletsNotebooksMobilesForumsDownloads Teclast x6 pro

Got it.

Gennady
    Participant

I have received my Teclast X6 Pro from Aliexpress ~4 weeks ago.

At first, it worked well, without any problem. Last week I didn’t use my tablet and today I have tried to turn on it. But it does not turn on and the tablet does not charge.

Did you have such problems? What should I do?

Gennady
    Participant

I really don’t want to open and solder. Maybe could the power delivery via USB type C solve this problem?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar