X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    MURF
    Participant

I seemed to have done the flash on my X80 Plus(H5C5)OK, but I still only have the original internal memory size reported as
    RAM size 2GB
    Total space 4.84GB
    Available 3.56GB

In “settings” >About tablet
    Hardware info says Flash 32GB

Any clues as to the problem

salvo
    Participant

I have the model X80 Power (B2N3) bios ver. 1.09
    I’d like to remove Windows
    Does anyone know if the gpt.bin is the same of X80 Pro?

Thank you

MURF
    Participant

Re my post 5/10/2016, I have solved my problem by using the 26GB gpt.bin file from the previous listing. All is OK now with 26gb of available memory.
    Thanks to all the contributers to this forum that helped me dispose of Windows 10 and get to all Android 5.1

Michael
    Participant

I am just wondering how all you guys got the firmware, I have a H6C3 but the download link on Teclast just keeps timing out? Do I need to register on baidu or something?

salvo
    Participant

I have the model X80 Power (B2N3) bios ver. 1.09
    Has anyone tried to remove Windows using this gpt.bin?

Thank you

Pereweb
    Participant

Muchas, muchas gracias @Allembre and @Awal Din fro your help!!!

Awal Din
    Participant

@electrontrav try change Configuration to blank and try flash again…

Rapalero
    Participant

Hi.

In step 1 he tells me not to find for my tablet Teclast X80 Plus with ID H6C3.

What I can do?

Thanks!!!!

nongdash
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m new to this forum and just got my X80 Plus. Wanna convert it to full Android but I can’t download from the Teclast site. It says that – the person sharing it has exceeded their sharing limit.

It’s  –  V1.06_20160324 (android 5.1) & 20160108��Win10��

Can anyone help with this? Is there somewhere else I can download it from?

Herman
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and just got my X80 Plus. Wanna convert it to full Android but I can’t download from the Teclast site. It says that – the person sharing it has exceeded their sharing limit. It’s – V1.06_20160324 (android 5.1) & 20160108��Win10�� Can anyone help with this? Is there somewhere else I can download it from?

You need to check your Teclast ID at the back of your tablet. It should say something like H5C5 or H5C6.

You can download official firmware here: http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/

I got the same problem with the limit that got exceeded though. Just try again at another time. Wait a couple of hours or even some days. The website is up and running now and then. You do need a (free) Microsoft account to get access to the firmware though. Or well, I needed one to get my firmware from Teclast.

But… My official Teclast firmware isn’t working properly. The Windows part is incomplete. The Android part is working fine though and that’s all you need if you want an Android Only tablet.

If however the website is still not working for you, here is an alternative source for the Teclast X80 Plus H5C5 version:

http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/04/29/teclast-x80-plus-dual-os-h5c5-windows-10-android-5-1-firmware_201792/

I myself have the H5C6 version but the H5C5 version seems to be working fine on my tablet.

Good luck with it!

jack nearhead
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    Unfortunately difficult to acccess one drive to download.
    And also just noticed that the files removed from onedrive.

Anyone able to provide an alternative link for X80 Plus (H5C6)

please please please

kind regards

mash
    Participant

Hi,

if you have only 4.xxGbyte Memory you have choosen the wrong flashing option! in flashing tool you have to choose “blank” as configuration as seen here:

happy flashing.

mauricio
    Participant

The rom in one drive is not available someone who uploads the H5C6 please

Kam
    Participant

Hi. Sorry for my english.

Can you tell mi what i need to modify my tab x80 pro e3e8 ? And How do it ?

Duduccio
    Participant

@Awal Din Before you throw the tablet can you tell me how do you do read the memory stick with the Windows 10 operating system, tablet, I have to re-install the system crashed because I was able to go on the bios, I could not have read the memory stick
    my tablet is Teclast X80 Pro dual system thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar