Tagged: viagra girl
December 11, 2015 at 9:20 pm #18223
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mirek190 v6.0 rom <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I made my a custom first rom for x98 pro – thanks for Hendrickson
K9C3 – camera not working
– fully rooted
– removed all Chinese apps – ( only left a teclast boot manager )
– region changed to GB and time to GMT
– I made script to flash only android ( clean install ) and windows will be kept untouched – Flash ROM.json ( just select default option to flash )
– added chrome as a rom app
– added YouTube as a rom app
Is faster than Samsung note 5
– I integrated my flash tool v1.1 with the rom
– removed chrome
– added stock browser from AOSP rom – much lighter and very fast ( at the moment we have only 2 GB of ram available in android … )
– enabled zRam – 600 MB
– KSM – increasing free ram
– Adaway added and updated
– VM tweaked
– I/O tweaked
– I/O deadline
– Scheduler TWEAKED – NOW DEVICE is not HOT and save battery almost 2x in normal use !!!
At the moment multitasking is muuuch better but still I can improve it.
– update from 16.09.2015 integrated with the rom
– better audio on headphones – but still not perfect
– new faster mounts points
– improved scheduler – now is even better than before around 20-30 % for battery and less heat
– better settings for battery save in VM ( sleep mode )
– removed all gsm modules – battery save in sleep
– better settings for zram more effective – better multitasking
– shorter / faster buffers for internet
– added full gpu acceleration for any app
– removed YouTube
– fixed access to external sdcard – R/W
– new default wallpaper
– added contacts
– added setup wizard after a clean install of the rom
– removed the teclast file browser
– added a total commander ( file browser )
– deodexed the rom
– zip alignement the rom
– updated google core apps
– added google apps configs to /system
– clean up a bit the /system
– lower mim brightness
– higher max brightness
– lower default brightness
– faster all animations
– warning about the loudness change to max audio level – not in half like before
– smaller navigation bar
– adjusted navigation buttons positions !
– possibly fixed black screens occur ( sometimes happened earlier )
– modded stock brwser – up to 16 tabs now
– fixed screen in setings – system – status ( not crashing anymore )
– adjusted cpu scheduler again – save battery
– FULLY DEODEXED FINALLY !
– HOTPLUG ! – switching CPU cores off when are not necessary – save battery
– UNLOCKED 4 GB of RAM ! – as many as apps as you want in the RAM now !
– changes in VM again to get better performance !
– added a new flashing tool v2.1
– flashing tool – added checking feature that checks if are all nessesary files for flashing
– flashing tool – added repartition feature
– added partitions to flash – /system 1.5 GB ( instead of 3.8 GB ) and /data 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 30, 40, 56 ( instead of 20 GB )YOU MUST MAKE CLEAN INSTALL OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GETTING BLACK SCREENS OR FREEZES
– modded the RAM chandler – much more efficient the heavy multi tasking
– better settings for LMK
– better settings for ODM
– fixed black screens that occur sometimes ( the second attempt 😉 )
– increased sedder randomizer ( less IO congest )
– possibility to change navigation bar to 3 buttons 5 buttons and 6 buttons ( default 3 buttons )
– flashing tool updated to v3.0
– install drivers ( if you did not ealier ):
– 1-FIRST_ INSTALL_ IT_! (ADB_drivers).exe
– 2-SECOND INSTALL_IT_! (Intel_ADB_drivers).exee
– run the tablet in DnX mode – switch on the tablet pressing [ power, vol+, vol-] at the same time until you will see DnX label
– plug the USB cable to PC and the tablet and run — > FLASHER_v1.1-(-just_press_twice-).bat
– later FLASHER app guide you what next –> very easy steps
link rom v6.0
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK SUPPORT ME 🙂
Thank youDecember 11, 2015 at 9:42 pm #18233
flashing tool v1.1 – put rom files into rom folder then :
– boot device in DvN mode ( power + vol+ + vol- )
– run FLASH.bat
– fixed the stuck battery after flash by my toolDecember 12, 2015 at 2:20 am #18250Jay Sangster-HawkinsParticipant
- Posts: 2
Hi, thanks for this rom. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can’t get it to flash. I have a dual boot KC96. I opened the Phone Flash tool and selected rom.json and then hit the flash button.
My tablet restarts and goes into the bootloader but the tool just has restarting on the screen until it fails.
I am using windows 10, I have rooted and installed TWRP. The rom I have now is stock and so is the windows that came with it.
When in bootloader and connected to my PC I get a popup on windows saying that the device is not recognized.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks.December 12, 2015 at 1:56 pm #18285RaiyanParticipant
- Posts: 20
Hey mirek you can try the l speed mod which is compatible with x86 so it may improve the performance.December 12, 2015 at 4:01 pm #18295
good news, i hope we can find a way to modify this dam gpt.bin, so we can reduce android to 8Gb instead of 20gbDecember 12, 2015 at 4:20 pm #18296calin1975Participant
- Posts: 10
someone could please write a tutorial on how to flash it?
Entered fastboot mode, i ran Flash tool with FlashROM.json selected, configuration: choose Flas ROM (should have selected blank??) and received instantly message about Flash Failed…
Good news is that i could restart the tablet in android, nothing seems to be touch.
However, any advice is welcome!December 12, 2015 at 4:44 pm #18299calin1975Participant
- Posts: 10
well, I tried the second file flash.json, left untouched the default configuration: update, and this one worked, flashed it 100% successful, but now windows is missing from boot start menu,December 12, 2015 at 4:45 pm #18300AnonymousInactive
- Posts: 6
Great job! Now please do one for the X16 Pro as Android in the X16 needs an overhaul.
Teclast has removed the save to SD option in Android on the X16.
Though I’ve removed most if not all of the bloatware I still feel the need to have a properly optimized Lollipop or even Marshmallow on the X16!
I do hope other users share their discovered Android flaws and in time you can do a rom for our X16’sDecember 12, 2015 at 6:32 pm #18306G. LlarkParticipant
- Posts: 8
Flashed relevant images via fastboot. Everything okay, working smooth. Thanks mirek, great job!December 12, 2015 at 7:21 pm #18312
I made flashing tool – you just have to boot into DnX mode and choose dirty or clean flash
link soonDecember 12, 2015 at 7:58 pm #18316
Hi, thanks for this rom. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can’t get it to flash. I have a dual boot KC96. I opened the Phone Flash tool and selected rom.json and then hit the flash button. My tablet restarts and goes into the bootloader but the tool just has restarting on the screen until it fails. I am using windows 10, I have rooted and installed TWRP. The rom I have now is stock and so is the windows that came with it. When in bootloader and connected to my PC I get a popup on windows saying that the device is not recognized. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
same problem as you all driver installed, tablet is found in dnx mode and adb too but not in fastboot mode
start flash, tablet reboot to fastboot mode, then unknown device found in devices manager so flash fail
i try on 2 pc win7 32 and 64bit, same problem …. this dam tablet isn not reconised in fastboot mode !!!!
we are not the only one, seem a relevant problemDecember 12, 2015 at 8:17 pm #18319
I solved ( had it ) that problem and forgot to add my flashing tool – give me few minutes to finish uploading it.December 12, 2015 at 8:34 pm #18320
flashing tool v1 – put rom files into rom folder then :
– boot device in DvN mode ( power + vol+ + vol- )
– run FLASH.bat
linkDecember 12, 2015 at 9:01 pm #18325
flashing tool v1 – put rom files into rom folder then : – boot device in DvN mode ( power + vol+ + vol- ) – run FLASH.bat link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BF9-TGlz-Fa0JDLWpLeUxQTXM/view?usp=sharing
still need fastboot, so that will not work for some ppl like since the tablet fail in fastboot mode … but thank you anywayDecember 12, 2015 at 9:43 pm #18329
Have you tried my flash tool ?
Run only DnVX and run my tool – that fastboot will be different
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.