X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

This topic contains 989 replies, has 247 voices, and was last updated by  pimmy 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 990 total)
  • Author

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Have you tried my flash tool ? Run only DnVX and run my tool – that fastboot will be different

i will try your flash tool

but this is what i got with intel phone flash tools, when reboot to fastboot “device connected malfuction unknow”

and if i enter in dnx mode i got :

12/12/15 22:51:11.787 ERROR : [Port 2/1] Failed to reboot the device

edit :

tried your flash.bat and seem work, flashing now

i understand the proper command for valid fastboot mode is :

fastboot boot data/loader.efi .. right ?

anyway as allway, great job mirek .. !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mirek
    Participant

I had the same problem that’s why I made that tool … just try it.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

I had the same problem whats is why I made that tool … just try it.

yeah right all fine now great job !

Jay Sangster-Hawkins
    Participant

Thank you for the fix. Flashed successfully and it’s running great. Much better than the stock rom. Do you plan on keeping it updated? Hopefully this tablet gets a place on XDA. Thanks again for your work. Much appreciated.

B52
    Participant

Must agree, ROM is smooth and fast. Thnx OP.

Richard Davidson
    Participant

Hi

Does the ROM have improvements for battery life in Android? I love everything about the x98 pro except Android battery life.

Thanks

calin1975
    Participant

Mirek, I flashed yesterday using flash.json but windows boot option dissapeared, i can only select android. Do i need to install again windows or I can restore windows otherwise?

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

– I made script to flash only android ( clean install ) and windows will be kept untouched – Flash ROM.json ( just select default option to flash )

mirek cleary say

– I made script to flash only android ( clean install ) and windows will be kept untouchedFlash ROM.json ( just select default option to flash )

you have to use Flash ROM.json ..

or you if you use original .json file you will loose windows ….

so now you have to install win10 again …

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Mirek, I flashed yesterday using flash.json but windows boot option dissapeared, i can only select android. Do i need to install again windows or I can restore windows otherwise?

nothing new here same battery

but now for me on android my battery level is stuck to 42%, whenever i charge or discharge it… my battery level stay to 42%

allready try fews trick, like delete batterylevel.bin form system, full charge and discharge, but same stuck to 42%

quite disapointing ….

mirek
    Participant

Yes – today I noticed that as well 🙂 sorry

I jusI  swith off battery fake while flashing and  and   check it . ..

Update tool soon ….

mirek
    Participant

flashing tool updated to v1.1

– fixed the stuck battery after flash by my tool

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

flashing tool updated to v1.1 – fixed the stuck battery after flash by my tool

good new, i new i was related to your battery fake …

will flashing again unsing dirty flash 🙂

thanks

niedziel
    Participant

Hy. I have a question. I have flash tool and this rom from mirek190. I want have dual boot so which one *.json I have to copy to “rom” folder.

In mirek190 rom there are flash ROM.json and flash.json. In flash tool there is another one flash ROM.json. Which one i have to choose?

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Hy. I have a question. I have flash tool and this rom from mirek190. I want have dual boot so which one *.json I have to copy to “rom” folder. In mirek190 rom there are flash ROM.json and flash.json. In flash tool there is another one flash ROM.json. Which one i have to choose?

Is suite simple if you use flash.json it will flash Android and delete win10 and if you use flash ROM.json it will flash Android ans keep win10 untouched

fioren
    Participant

hi all any of you have this problem I tried to flash using this tool. When I hook my tab up to win 10 and in android it sees the tablet. I turn the tablet off then do the boot device in DvN mode ( power + vol+ + vol- ) it works ( shows DVN Mode on tablet) but  win 10 does not find the tablet so I cannot update this rom as it does not show up on my pc. anyone else have this issue. Am I doing something wrong. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 990 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password