X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

This topic contains 989 replies, has 247 voices, and was last updated by  pimmy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 990 total)
  • Author

niedziel
    Participant

Ok, I know now everything. Its simple. Copy all files from X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v1.0.7z to folder ROM which is unziped from mirek190_flash_tool_x98_pro_v1.1.7z. Remember flash tool v1.1 to use. It fixed stuck battery info at 42%.

I dont know why in flash tool, file flash ROM.json has got diferent  value than in mirek190’s rom zip.

@fioren

You need these apps and install in this order:

iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0.exe

IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe

PhoneFlashTool_5.3.2.0_Win32.exe

Jean Marc
    Participant

Great, Thanks for all explanations, but unfortunately I read after flashing and I loose windows, It can boot as dual boot but no Windows any more. How can I re install windows 10? is there any tutorial for that?

Thanks for great job.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Great, Thanks for all explanations, but unfortunately I read after flashing and I loose windows, It can boot as dual boot but no Windows any more. How can I re install windows 10? is there any tutorial for that? Thanks for great job.

Follow pinned dualboot Tuto on this forum and start from step 13   … Easy

THEODOROS
    Participant

Hi mirek .I try to flash the rom but i have a very big problem because the tablet open only in bios mode (no windows ,no android) i don’t know what happent.it is my mistake. i extract all the files from mirek rom to folder mirek 190 flashtool and when the flash ROM.json tell me the replace it,i hit the now and after flash the tablet.pls tell me what i do know because the tablet is dead(bios mode)

i flash it again with replace the flash ROM.json but nothing.The windows deleted?The android deleted? pls give me a tutorial what i do because i frick it.

Sorry for my bad english and than you very much.

mirek
    Participant

Hi mirek .I try to flash the rom but i have a very big problem because the tablet open only in bios mode (no windows ,no android) i don’t know what happent.it is my mistake. i extract all the files from mirek rom to folder mirek 190 flashtool and when the flash ROM.json tell me the replace it,i hit the now and after flash the tablet.pls tell me what i do know because the tablet is dead(bios mode) i flash it again with replace the flash ROM.json but nothing.The windows deleted?The android deleted? pls give me a tutorial what i do because i frick it. Sorry for my bad english and than you very much.

DnX mode works ? ( vol- , vol+ , power )

Then run my Flash.bat and flash the rom ….

I see I have to put everything together for some people  … ok then .

THEODOROS
    Participant

Dnx mode works fine. I run your flash button.  Must put the files from rom in the mirek190 flash tool? Thanks for the answer

<hr />

THEODOROS
    Participant

I think deleted the emcc drivers from bios.

mirek
    Participant

Dnx mode works fine. I run your flash button. Must put the files from rom in the mirek190 flash tool? Thanks for the answer <hr />

Yes rom files to the rom folder

So have you succeeded flashed ?

ps – I updated rom to v 1.1 – integrate my flash tool ( v1.1. )  with the room.

THEODOROS
    Participant

No the tablet is the same position. Bios mode

fioren
    Participant

Mirek installed your rom it is great. I also figured out you boot tool v1.1 works very well. I am wondering if you can create your boot tool so I can just install your android rom on my tablet. Do not use win 10. Is it possible it would be a great android rom with 4 gb ram and 64gb hd. There may be a few who want to use this just as a android device. Thanks in advance. Again like the rom.

THEODOROS
    Participant

Pls can any help me to restore the tablet?

logseman
    Participant

I wonder if there’s a way to change the partition sizes. I want to use the whole 64 GB for Android, and unlike the older tablets which used a partition.tbl file that was easy to modify, I don’t get how to do it here.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

I wonder if there’s a way to change the partition sizes. I want to use the whole 64 GB for Android, and unlike the older tablets which used a partition.tbl file that was easy to modify, I don’t get how to do it here.

yeah partition.tbl on x98 air 3g was easy but x98 pro use gtp.bin and no one seem kown how to edit it, i’m searching too 🙂

Frank
    Participant

Hi Mirek –

First of all thank you [and Chris] very, very much for turning the X98 Pro from being almost completely useless (in Android) to a very smooth high end machine. I’ve been travelling for a week and just returned from abroad – couldn’t wait to update my tablet. The process went really smooth – so far, so great! Haven’t really been able to do much with it yet. 🙂

Do you accept donations? Do you have a PP address you want to share?

I do have a question or two: Is there any chance you could add the Widevine DRM library to the ROM? Among other things it’s used by Google Movies. And is it possible to edit the build-prop to be able to download the latest Rayman game, Antutu version etc?

Cheers!

Frank

mirek
    Participant

Hi Mirek – First of all thank you [and Chris] very, very much for turning the X98 Pro from being almost completely useless (in Android) to a very smooth high end machine. I’ve been travelling for a week and just returned from abroad – couldn’t wait to update my tablet. The process went really smooth – so far, so great! Haven’t really been able to do much with it yet. :-)<noscript>:-)</noscript>Do you accept donations? Do you have a PP address you want to share? I do have a question or two: Is there any chance you could add the Widevine DRM library to the ROM? Among other things it’s used by Google Movies. And is it possible to edit the build-prop to be able to download the latest Rayman game, Antutu version etc? Cheers! Frank

1 – DONATE – mirek190 

here you go If you want support me 🙂

2 – I look into it ….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 990 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password