X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Ruto Inor
    Participant

I had the same issue as you (but using HeadsetToggle does not bother me).

Now, thanks to you, I have investigated this issue. Have a look at this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/motorola-droid-x/104919-x-thinks-headphones-always-plugged-2.html

Some of the tricks listed there may be useful, especially sucking the air out of the headset hole! It fixed the detection problem for me.

Stephane Rousseau
    Participant

How do you update the bios on this one ?

All is easy to do BUT when I enter F7 the menu popup with my USB WINPE (with all needed files on it from BIOS’s zip file and else..)appearing… but as I am reading there should be a shell appearing on the tablet when selecting the WINPE right ?  Mine is simply rebooting when I select the WINPE pen drive…. Any help please ?

Ruto Inor
    Participant

You will be more likely to have answer if you not hijack a _long_ thread on another topic.

Stephane Rousseau
    Participant

You will be more likely to have answer if you not hijack a _long_ thread on another topic.

Oh yes sorry ! Anyway I am under Mirek V6… but no any meaning with my problem you are right ! very sorry ! I can’t see how to delete the post.. if moderator can do delete no problem.

WTR
    Participant

Hey guys,

I have been using Mirek v6 for a year now and lately I started to have strange battery drains. I remember when I flashed the ROM for the first time tablet could easily be almost 3 days without charging (I am not a heavy user). Now, the battery drains by 50% in 8 hours while in sleep. I taught that some apps might drain the battery so I reflashed the rom and now it is cleanly installed with all battery saving steps (deleted scripts, installed greenify, removed apps in boot manager). What can be the reason for sudden battery drains? Can the battery be dying?

Tnx.

Abu
    Participant

My Battery became really bad, I sold the tablet!

Ruto Inor
    Participant

This happens from time to time on mine. It is always an app that is the culprit (e.g. Xodo). Either it does not snooze when the screen is off, it is terminated and restarted rapidly. Music has started doing that and I had to disable it (About app -> disable). When no app is active, the battery life is great: after 12 hours, my tablet have lost 2% of battery.

This tablet makes is difficult to track which app is the cause of battery drain as it does not provide all the needed information. And all in all, ARM-based tablets are much better at managing  battery life. I consider this tablet as a PC with a fantastic screen and a battery.

Finally, a battery dies often dies in a specific way: as it is composed of several cells, one can see sudden drops in battery percentage, because some cells are dead.

kgptzac
    Participant

The Intel Android Driver included in with the rom won’t run on my Windows 10 and gives a very vague UAC warning… had to download the newest version directly from Intel.

vagnas
    Participant

Hi,

I have a few problem with v6 rom:

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>-I can’t regulate the light screen</span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>- Play store sometimes doesn’t download a new upp</span>

-the keyboard sometimes crash

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>- Sometimes​ the sistem forget the wi fi password</span>

– I can’t open the tools box in the right side of the screen corner

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Thanks</span>

vagnas
    Participant

Hi,

I have a few problem with v6 rom:

-I can’t regulate the light screen

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>- Play store sometimes doesn’t download a new app</span><!–more–>

-the keyboard sometimes crash

– I can’t open the tools box in the right side of the screen corner

I try to dowload from this forum the mirek v6 file sistem but there isn’t a file in the google link

Zed
    Participant

Hi,

I have been running mirek190_v6_20160410 for a while.

Mainly running it in Win10 mode.

I have been trying for a while to update Android Apps, but they keep failing.

Mass update gets stuck on Download pending. Individually when clicking on update also gets stuck on Download pending.

Googled and found the reason for that is that the device is ” Uncertified”

Am I wrong ? Is there another reason? Any work around?

Ruto Inor
    Participant
    WTR
    Participant

Hey guys, I have been using Mirek v6 for a year now and lately I started to have strange battery drains. I remember when I flashed the ROM for the first time tablet could easily be almost 3 days without charging (I am not a heavy user). Now, the battery drains by 50% in 8 hours while in sleep. I taught that some apps might drain the battery so I reflashed the rom and now it is cleanly installed with all battery saving steps (deleted scripts, installed greenify, removed apps in boot manager). What can be the reason for sudden battery drains? Can the battery be dying? Tnx.

The tablet has become unusable now. The battery shows 80% full but the tablet shuts down randomly, sometimes even when loading the system. It is the same with Android and Windows. Sometimes I enter in the system but after 1 min tablet shuts down.

Can I do something? Some full wipe and re installation of the whole system? Or is it hardware problem?

Tnx.

Ruto Inor
    Participant

It sounds like a hardware problem, maybe overheating.

Tan jx
    Participant

hi, may i know if i can upgrade from v2.1 straight to v6.0? any additional steps required?

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password