Cube iwork8 ultimate users

Cube iwork8 ultimate users

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums iwork8 Ultimate / iwork8 Air Discussion Cube iwork8 ultimate users

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Imareal Whinestein
    Participant

Not sure what you mean by that. I’ve tried reinserting and rebooted, reformatted on another PC. Android sees it. I can also use a smaller 16GB card in Windows just fine, just not the bigger 128GB, which worked fine before I flashed the dual boot 64bit version. Pretty sure it’s a driver issue but don’t have any other driver files to try.

Sorry Paul, accidentally quoted you there. But to answer what I meant responding to you, they said they just had to take it out BEFORE booting to Windows and then insert it for SD card to be recognized. I use a 64Gb card on Windows only iwork8u (but hoping to change to Remix! it’s soooo good on the Cube i6).

Daniele Mandato
    Participant

Not sure what you mean by that. I’ve tried reinserting and rebooted, reformatted on another PC. Android sees it. I can also use a smaller 16GB card in Windows just fine, just not the bigger 128GB, which worked fine before I flashed the dual boot 64bit version. Pretty sure it’s a driver issue but don’t have any other driver files to try.

Daniele, Very good for watching movies. But I think too small by itself to be productive in photoshop (by itself, meaning you could plug in a larger monitor, keyboard and mouse ). The windows buttons are just so small that I’d get frustrated doing any real productivity on it alone. I’m actually just looking to change mine over to Remix (android) when it’s possible. Then use Google docs and Picasa for dealing with documents and images in a much more friendly environment.

Thank you i really appreciate your answer yep i will use it with a monitor or just to be free to draw while not at home, anyway i see that when you dualboot it with android you can’t use windows update anymore due to  lack of space? is that true?

Daniele Mandato
    Participant

How to go back to windows only? Someone installed dualboot successfully without use usb hub?

Isaac
    Participant

I cant download from Google Drive the Dual Bot rom, can someone please upload it to mega? pleaseeee. I just have 1mbps of connection and in Google Drive, it get canceled. Instead mega let me pause and unpause it.

Thx so much in advance.

Daniele Mandato
    Participant

I cant download from Google Drive the Dual Bot rom, can someone please upload it to mega? pleaseeee. I just have 1mbps of connection and in Google Drive, it get canceled. Instead mega let me pause and unpause it. Thx so much in advance.

This forum seems abandoned nobody will help you it’s better if you register your number there and dwonload it from here http://www.51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=395

Marcus Sablotny
    Participant

I own the cube i8 ultimate and was wondering if the tablet has no gyro sensor?

There is no auto rotating if I turn the tablet around

Regards

waynelim
    Participant

hi all,

not sure anyone here facing the issue that tablet no response, press power button nothing happen, charge it only have red light and screen nothing to display.

my tablet facing this problem and i have facing difficulty to send back for warranty. is there any way can DIY and solve the problem? or the issue that i facing is hardware failure?

I use the tablet about 30min then face this problem …:(

Ry
    Participant

Id say send it back if you cant even get into Bios. (Hold Power button and volume up)

Isaac
    Participant

I cant download from Google Drive the Dual Bot rom, can someone please upload it to mega? pleaseeee. I just have 1mbps of connection and in Google Drive, it get canceled. Instead mega let me pause and unpause it. Thx so much in advance.

This forum seems abandoned nobody will help you it’s better if you register your number there and dwonload it from here http://www.51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=395

Hi and thx, i just downloaded it. But the document is in chinese. Someone have it in English? or some tutorial?

Martijn de Jong
    Participant

This forum seems abandoned nobody will help you it’s better if you register your number there and dwonload it from here http://www.51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=395

Hi and thx, i just downloaded it. But the document is in chinese. Someone have it in English? or some tutorial?

google translate does a decent job deciphering it to English 😉

Daniele Mandato
    Participant

http://techtablets.com/2016/01/cube-iwork8-ultimate-gets-dual-boot-files-and-how-too/

Imareal Whinestein
    Participant

hi all, not sure anyone here facing the issue that tablet no response, press power button nothing happen, charge it only have red light and screen nothing to display. my tablet facing this problem and i have facing difficulty to send back for warranty. is there any way can DIY and solve the problem? or the issue that i facing is hardware failure? I use the tablet about 30min then face this problem …:(

Did you try another charger? I’ve used a 2.4 A charger since I got it as the one sent with it only partly charged it and was quite fragile. Then no problems. Good luck.

John Maugeri
    Participant

Hi guys and girls!  New to this board and new to this dual boot chinese tablet stuff but I came across an issue and a resolution that I thought might help some of you out so I thought I would share it.   I purchased a Cube iWork8 Ultimate from Banggood and it was Windows 10 only.  It came and was working great with an Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro 32 bit but I really wanted dual OS.  So I downloaded the dual boot ROM files and followed the directions found here and a few other places that were translated to English.  It worked perfectly except for one thing.  I now had a Dual Boot Tablet with Android 5.1 and Windows 10 Home 64 bit but it was not activated!  After searching around a bit I figured out that it would not activate because it was activated already with Pro not Home edition of Windows 10.  Then I stumbled onto this:

On the Microsoft Community Forums, Charles of Microsoft says:

From your Windows 10 Home running Version 1511, enter the Windows 10 Pro Default key under change product key.

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

This default key will not activate the system, just take you to Pro so you can activate using a valid Pro key that you will provide.

Once you have done this, the system will go through an upgrade process from Home to Pro, but will not be activated on Pro.

I figured what the heck I would give it a shot!  What do you know it worked!  My tablet now has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and activated!   I assume it activated because Microsofts activation servers knew that it was previously activated with Pro!

Hope this helps someone else!

Thanks,

John

waynelim
    Participant

hi guys, i got my tablet with pre-install win10 home single language(chinese) …:(

any way i can change the OS or upgrade to other version with english?

John Maugeri
    Participant

Hi Waynelim.  Is your Windows 10 Home activated?  Do you want dual boot or just upgraded Windows?

Thanks,

John

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar