Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

do the gearbest ticket site work for you? i can’t access it since a few days

serge
    Participant

Cunning plan techtab and gearb.
    First PR on YouTube and world international phorums, money collection, formal replies that it is not available tablets. False Promises support gearb that will be available April 5-8 and April 15
    I ordered in March from 12 to 30 is not available . Now I write to support gearb that will be available on 25 April. How to understand them?Did they send one or ten tablet of 100 orders?

Laura
    Participant

excuse me? what does this site has to do with gearbest poor warehouse management? besides, people are beginning to get their tablets now…

Flubski
    Participant

what version did they ship ? is it i-15T or i-15TL ? does it have valid windows 10 license?

i’m worried about the safety of the packaging, as i’ve read the topic about the gearbest free shipping and people got some tablets smashed.

They shipped i-15TL. The windows license seems to be good. My package was rather well packaged. Maybe because I took Shipping Insurance?

Mine arrived yesterday unharmed, FedEx/USPS, but I did get the insurance as a few bucks for peace of mind is always worth it.

TL version with Win 10 Pro. I didn’t order the glass screen protector yet. For the time being, I just removed the corner sticker carefully so as not to remove the plastic protector. It will suffice for the moment.

MicroSD removal works as on many devices, press it in again with fingernail to have it pop out.

Only things of note being Win 10 Pro instead of Home and the inverted accelerometer for android as mentioned by others.

Sometimes I´ve got issues with my micro sd card. It suddenly disconnects and I have to pull it out and plug it in again. Sometimes I have to do a restart too …

@Flubski

Can you confirm that the display front glass is made of real glass? I have a Chuwi Vi8 Super and had taken off the digitizer, because there was dust under the “Glas”. Then i had noticed that the Digitizer is made of plastic (But under the plastic disc is a glass sheet glued). However, it looks and feel like real glass deceptively similar.

Well it seems like real glass, but as I am not that expert maybe ask @Chris G. He should be able to answer you.

John
    Participant

@ serge: most things you say are true, except implication of techtablets in expeditions mess. Sadly, I received same lies from gearbest support team. It is clearly that their answers are the same for everyone, it is pre-formed answers and sometime has nothing to do with our questions.

I guess our products will arrive in near future

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Chriss. That’s intriguing. I must say that my order from 23th March was realised in similar circumstances. I sent mail to GB support just when April Flash sale began (12th April), but I didn’t mention the Sale, and they replied on the same day that this tablet will be in stock about 15th April. To my surprise next day they sent me 1kg package. Strange. I didn’t thought much about it but after your case I strongly feel that GB might deliberately hold shipments of those tablets which was highly underpriced (I even got 5% of from PayPal payment promotion). Maybe they expected that those people will cancel their orders. To be fair there is another explanation. They get big order reduction from their supplier that started wait time to grow. Customer’s orders are served in order of the time of purchase but for some of them more impatient GB did exception and send their package outside of the queue.

Yeah, I got a really good price for the tablet and keyboard. Hopefully it’s just that I was a bit annoying that made them send it.

Laura
    Participant

Sometimes I´ve got issues with my micro sd card. It suddenly disconnects and I have to pull it out and plug it in again. Sometimes I have to do a restart too

i had issues with microsd too on stock win10pro rom. with my own win10 clean install it seems to be working good, for now.

Razer Spoon
    Participant

Im very pissed ive order a mini pc from them last month of the 1st then after such long wait of chatting. Then some time this month i think first week of this month i get too pissed as they kept telling me wait longer and longer. Then i tell tell i want more expensive one because i aint gonna wait long. Guess what they send invoice for that model i paid difference and still having same issue why is it still processing? I paid over $400 i never has this issue purchased a tablet and few other things and they went fine. They closed my ticket and im worried. I cant summit new ticket or live chat always down now. They never updated my order to the new item either. Anyone from gearbest i want answers now. You dont throw a loyal customer off the wagon like that. I need to know what is happening over there. Gonna be 2 months soon. Im not happy at all. Im entitled to my item. They took out money and i dont have what was paid for. Im certain gonna be hard to get back money after the 2nd month. So who here can help me. I need help this is too much money to loose. Also for some reason their facebook message thing also broken on their official page. This may be wrong section but this one has alot of people.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

i’m quite pissed off right now. I came 40km to my address where i put all the shipping to (my parents house) because they called me that i’ve got some package from Belgium. I thought it was the tablet. But actually it was a keyboard dock which i’ve ordered 1 week after the tablet. And tablet is still not here, so i’m getting quite worried… howcome it came here sooner than something which was sent week earlier is beyond my understanding. I hope it is not lost somewhere. Now i have keyboard without tablet 😀 very useful…

Laura
    Participant

did you pay with paypal? if yes you don’t need to worry, at worst you’ll get your money back

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

yea ofc. BTW the keyboard got here in 10 days (5 working days) which is amazing for free shipping 😀 i’m just pissed off that the tablet isn’t here yet 🙁

Laura
    Participant

well, consider i had the keyboard for 1 month before getting the tablet 😀

Martin Gorbush
    Participant

the keyboard got here in 10 days (5 working days) which is amazing for free shipping ? i’m just pissed off that the tablet isn’t here yet ?

Was this keyboard sent through the same carrier (shipping company) like the tablet?  YunExpress

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

it was sent via YunExpress too, thats why it is strange.

richie
    Participant

ok, so my finally arrived..

22.mar. 2016  – I ordered iWork10
    2.april (~11 days) –  I received foto image of package and tracking number (PostNL) – but this number was untrackable
    8.april – tracking changed to: The item is pre-advised
    tracking info:
    08-04-2016 10:04     The item is pre-advised
    12-04-2016 08:53     The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    12-04-2016 16:56      The item is on transport to the country of destination
    14-04-2016 23:46     The item has arrived in the country of destination
    19-04-2016 09:53     The item has been processed in the country of destination
    22-04-2016 11:32      The item has been delivered successfully     SLOVAKIA
    It took exactly a month

Despite the fact that I gave to send package via PostNL, I have to pay duty .. 🙁
    It seems that officials in our country are not so lazy and check these shipments.

model i15-TL .. now I’m just waiting on the keyboard and USB reduction/hub

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar