drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

This topic contains 66 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamin 4 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Benjamin
    Participant

That doesn’t sound good,
    first of all the backup of the tochscreen driver should contain four files and the SileadTouch.sys file is the most important one as it contains the device specific firmware. What kind of ghosting do you get? If the points appear at seemingly random locationd (in packs of four touch points) then it is most likely a firmware missmatch. If the toch area is scaled somehow than it is caused by some configuration with incorrect resolution.

And that .gt file is, as far as I know, for slight calibration if your screen is off by a few mm, but not if it is completely unusable with ghost touches all over the place.
    The wifi issues are quiet common, it is caused by the rtl8723bu chip which has two antennas while chinese manufacturers only connect one antenna and modify their driver to use the right antenna port. If windows installs its own driver it seems to use the wrong antenna and this results in bad reception and low speed. It is internaly connected with usb.
    And I would not use such tools as “driver updater” for tablets with such special device drivers as they wont have the right drivers in most cases.

What I did is installed a clean win10 image and installed the drivers over device manager afterwards.

And going back to the original driver for the usb hub should have fixed the problem, are you sure that you replaced the right driver/ that your method for replacing the driver is working (does it really use the new driver? – see version in device manager).

I have not used hdmi audio yet, so I can’t comment on that one.

are you installing windows on a fresh sata ssd or on the emmc?

JuanC
    Participant

Hi!

Here you have the link to the official drivers. I still have to test in my tablet.

http://en.jumper.com.cn/downloadcenter/list.aspx?lcid=19

Cheers

JuanC
    Participant

Filippo
    Participant

Good morning friends,
    Could someone tell me where to buy the spare parts?
    I have broken the support that adjusts the opening of the tablet when you put it on the table.

To better explain,I mean the hinges.

I tried with the seller and with the official web site, but both did not answer.

Can someone help me?
    Thanks in advance,

Filippo

Stephen
    Participant

Thank you very much Benjamin,you saved my sanity and my tablet.

Benjamin
    Participant

Thank you very much Benjamin,you saved my sanity and my tablet.

Thanks, yeah I almost got insane while searching for the correct firmware too. It’s frustrating to try 10 different firmwares and none of them works, just because they have two different touchscreen models. I’m working on linux support atm. Got it working with an 4.19 kernel,

https://github.com/onitake/gsl-firmware and https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8723bu .

My plan was to get the adonit touch 4 stylus working on the tablet like: https://github.com/GeReV/adonit_linux , I partially suceeded, I get input, but gimp recognizes the stylus but it refuses to draw something.

Benjamin
    Participant

Good morning friends, Could someone tell me where to buy the spare parts? I have broken the support that adjusts the opening of the tablet when you put it on the table. To better explain,I mean the hinges. I tried with the seller and with the official web site, but both did not answer. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance, Filippo

Can you make a photo of the broken part? I don’t have seen anyone offering the hinge mechanism, but maybe you can fix it yourself, a 3d printed part or something else probably?

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password