My cube I9 is on its way

My cube I9 is on its way

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum My cube I9 is on its way

This topic contains 108 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author

scott
    Participant

Hi All,

Just had my tracking details updated from DHL to say my Cube I9 will be delivered on Wednesday 9th of march.

Has anyone else got theirs yet / Out of delivery?

<hr />

Jason
    Participant

I didn’t realise any had actually been shipped out as my websites are still doing pre-orders for the i9.

If you do get yours on the 9th, can you please give some feedback on the tablet?

scott
    Participant

Yes, i will do a full review, with photos etc.. once it arrives.

Just wondered if Chris had his on the way too.

scott
    Participant

Hi All, The tablet came today. It weights 1kg, Build looks well. Just going to do an unboxing and upload.

Is there anything people want me to test out?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

scott
    Participant

Sam
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know about your nice arrival.

I’m interested about the USB-C. Is charging up the cube i9 via this port supported?

scott
    Participant

im just running some bench marks atm, seem good. I am charging the device via the power jack atm as i dont have a usb type C on me, ill grab one tomorrow and have a go to see if it charges it.

ill post some more links soon with the bench marks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks for the pics and video. Looks good, hard to tell from the video but is it a fully laminated display or not? My guess is no. Mine i9 is a good 2 weeks off still, it’s on its way.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Anonymous

Sucks yours is still so delayed Chris =/

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sucks yours is still so delayed Chris =/

I know, I tried to get DHL shipping, but it wasn’t listed and stupid So Cube (Aliexpress seller) just sent it anyway with Singapore port when they said I could pay extra for DHL. 🙁

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

scott
    Participant

Ouch, I ordered mine from so cube too but it came via DHL ( had to pay some import tax too)

Bench marks nearly done. Will upload pictures and videos soon. Anything anyone wants testing / seeing?

Chris G
    Keymaster

@kurpter Lucky, I could not select DHL to Spain, only AIexpress’s sellers method.

If you could, crystaldiskmark for the SSD, my guess is it will just be a Forsee or biwn SSD. Sata3

Is the display fully laminated or it has a gap between the glass and IPS ? Also run HWinfo if you can and monitor the temps during the benchmarking.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viktor
    Participant

Also please test 3DMark 11

Jason
    Participant

If you get the chance, can you test if it supports a usb c hub (can it output hdmi over the usb c port)?

Great to finally see some hands-on of this tablet, I hope you are planning to get the keyboard soon.

Chris G
    Keymaster

@kurpter I posted this on the front page since you are the lucky first it would seem outside of China to have their hands on the i9. Hope to see some benchmarks soon from you. Don’t forget Geekbench 3 please, as I ran this one on my Surface Pro 4 M3 so I’m interested to see if it’s lower than or not.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password