My cube I9 is on its way

My cube I9 is on its way

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum My cube I9 is on its way

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    scott
    Participant

ok guys, just loading the bench marks now.

The tablet doesnt get hot to the touch even though it hit 80’c while doing a 3d mark. The section where the heat is (lower left isnt hot to the hot at all)

@chris
    As for the screen it isnt  fully laminated, close, but there is a slight gap and the drive is a Forsee

The corners are nice and round and don’t kill your hands like the X2 Pro.  I have done a few games on the tablet, just downloading CS source to see how this goes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    scott
    Participant
    Jason
    Participant

Can you check if there is a vibration motor like the old i7 stylus? If it has one, it should vibrate when you hit the windows button.

I appreciate all the effort you have put into the screen shots and videos, keep them coming!

Gabriele Adragna
    Participant

Wifi is dual band?  For a 500/600€ product they should put al least dual band wifi

scott
    Participant

@jason6168, yes this tablet has a vibration motor.

scott
    Participant

@gabriele-adragna I have an Aukey wifi dongle, ive disabled the inbuilt one and my speeds have now tripled

Jason
    Participant

Good to see cube kept that unique feature, have you got a usb c hub to test the 3.1 port?

I want to know if it will charge over usb c and if it outputs hdmi.

Thanks

scott
    Participant

Hi @Jason6168 , my USB 3.1 hub should be coming in the post today (hopefully) , just waiting for the delivery. Again my type c to hdmi is on delivery too (think that wont make it to me until friday. I’ll let you know the results as soon as i get them both.

@chris
    , I have tested my usb 3.0 toshiba drive and it powers up fine and it transferring files at about 90 megs a second.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Wifi is dual band? For a 500/600€ product they should put al least dual band wifi

I know right, it’s 2016 it’s an expensive device and still no Wireless AC. Pathetic really, I ramble on about this a lot. So far only the Mi pad 2 has the broadcom Wireless AC chipset in it.

Still Scott’s Wireless N in his video performs horribly, normally this chipset is connected 150mbp/s link speeds for me on my Router.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

I have tested my usb 3.0 toshiba drive and it powers up fine and it transferring files at about 90 megs a second.

Great, no USB 3.0 port issues. Good to hear, Cube has had issues in the past and even recent tablets like my i10 Ultimate only works at USB 2.0 speeds. I look forward to reviewing this unit when the slow boat arrives.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tested my usb 3.0 toshiba drive and it powers up fine and it transferring files at about 90 megs a second.

Great, no USB 3.0 port issues. Good to hear, Cube has had issues in the past and even recent tablets like my i10 Ultimate only works at USB 2.0 speeds. I look forward to reviewing this unit when the slow boat arrives.

The very slow boat haha.

Ryan
    Participant

Hi mate, any chance you could benchmark csgo and rocket league? If it performs well, it’s a done deal for me lol.

Gabriele Adragna
    Participant

I Was interested to buy a chienese tablet with Windows,  i have seen your review of the chuwi hi12 and seem to be really good, at home i have a 100mb connection and coming from an ipad with 5ghz really good wifi i do not want to have any issue with connection, do You find the chuwi hi12 wireless good?

scott
    Participant

@jason6168 , @chris Ive just checked the usb type C and yes it can charge via that, Also type C to HDMI also works too, ill put these in to another video soon, my just doing some gaming bench marks, ill add it in there.

Once the Hub gets here, ill let you know on that too.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Great thanks, I’m sure my Type-C Hub with power in, HDMI and one USB 3.0 port should work fine. Be handy as a one port dock for everything. Is the power supply 18 volt 3A ?

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password