Onda V10 Pro – Google Play Services Update Error

Onda V10 Pro – Google Play Services Update Error

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda General Discussion Onda V10 Pro – Google Play Services Update Error

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Jack
    Participant

I see GearBest are selling the new version without phoenix os does it mean this version won’t have problems updating Google

Play Services, can anyone confirm please?

flashboot
    Participant

hi George, could you please send (me) the file again? the one from rick does not work probably (as I think). flash.exe error while opening, driver does not install under win 10 (error ‘process interrupted). Nevertheless I would like to give it a try again.

George Roch
    Participant

Flashbot, I am not sure what file you need.  The firmware Banggood sent me is the exact one on Rick’s link.  V103.V5 plain vanilla Android Only with No Phoenix dated late August.  I tried the link to the firmware Banggood sent me, I do not think it works any more, but it was the same as the one Rick posted here.

However, if you are having issues with Rick’s Flash Tool,  I think the Flash Tool Chris O. Linked to in his post way back at #74281 was the most complete with the best instructions.  On Rick’s you have to insert a download agent I think. The firmware in Chris’ Link does not solve the problems, but you could use his flash tool to flash the plain vanilla or other firmware.

Some of this is from memory, I have not used the Onda in a while, but I think it is correct (ie, use your own best judgment).

flashboot
    Participant

Thx, good idea but does not work. Scatter file from Rick seems to be defective. I downloaded 2 times and tried different flash tools.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jesus
    Participant

You can download latest apk for your android mobile from here

Chris O.
    Participant

I don’t know what this person was trying to communicate, but there is nothing there that will be of any help.  Ignore the post.

Jesus Alves
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” lang=”en”>Hello, I’m new to this and I needed help, I have one tablet onda v10 pro 4ram+32rom, it has the following problems, the camera does not work gives an error message, and when the tablet is in stand-by I can not turn it on again having the disconnect and reconnect to be able to work with it, but whenever it is in stand-by does not start, already someone had these problems and managed to solve it? I really appreciate your help.</span><span id=”t-served-community-button” class=”trans-verified-button goog-toolbar-button” role=”button” aria-hidden=”true”></span>

Steve
    Participant

I have an Onda V10 Pro with V1.0.4_V5, CPU Model – MT8173.

I can’t use Youtube because it requires an update to Google Play services and unfortunately I can’t update Google Play services. I know this is a common problem but is there any workaround?

I may as well throw this tablet in the bin if nothing can be done.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rick Sharp
    Participant

There’s a lot on this site about updating the firmware you have to do this before you can use Google Play services. You should read all the posts before you throw your tablet away. I forgot how to update but my mine was the same way. It is unfortunate that they sell stuff like this to people who maybe aren’t technologically advanced or even care and just want something they can use right out of the box. Don’t give up just yet.

Rick

Steve
    Participant

Problem solved!

I installed Aptoide and updated Google Play Services with version v15.0.90 (080406-231259764).

przemek
    Participant

Hello.

Anyone has a current link with the software without phoenix ?? The one that is on the forum is now out of date

Chris O.
    Participant

I never got one that was very stable.  This tablet is a piece of junk. ANY other Chinese tablet is better than this one.  Such a shame, it had such potential

Chris O.
    Participant

Here’s the updated link to my share

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar