Short Battery Life on Ezbook 3 Pro

Short Battery Life on Ezbook 3 Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Short Battery Life on Ezbook 3 Pro

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Julie 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author

rajko
    Participant

Hello! Has anyone managed to change the cell batteries to ezbook 3 pro and if so, I would like to explain and photograph how to do it. Thank you.

Beppe
    Participant

here is my ezbook. here are the measures of the battery.

battery 2: 8.5 × 11.6 h 3.5 mm. maximum size cm complete outside (2 batteries) cm 26.5 x 9 cm.

Start searching for a new battery on aliexpress. maybe a new 12,000mAh battery.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180405071336&SearchText=teclast+x98+air+battery

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rajko
    Participant

I just did it, but just how much you showed in the photos, but I have no courage to continue, how to find out which of these two is not good and how to replace them. It would be great if you were step by step and photographed. I would be very grateful to you.

Chupa
    Participant

Thank you, Mr. Chupa. I’m an <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>electronics expert</span>, and it’s not strange how to do it. the most important idea and some technical issues. Power Banks are 5V, and whether you know how many volts are cells inside? Unfortunately I am not in a position now to do it, because I’m not at home and do not have the necessary tools, but certainly I will this office. Thank you very much for the trust shown, very good advice.

Do yourself a big favor and find a real electronics expert where you live and let him do it.
    Or connect your Jumper to a Jumper car battery, they are mobile and will solve all your problems, just put  the right plug on.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Beppe
    Participant

https://www.laptop-battery-shop.com/lg-lbs1224e-77v-9360mah-original-batteries-p-6124.html

It seems perfect, I can not find the LG GRAM battery measures.

Chupa
    Participant

check the connector, sits on the wrong side

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Greedo77
    Participant

I would really like to find a replacement battery solution (or any solution really), got my EzBook 3 pro v4 back in January and everything is perfect apart from the battery issue I’ve been having thats started happening in the last couple of weeks where the laptop abruptly shuts off when it goes below 50%.

Beppe
    Participant

the problem is not the conector, and it is easy to add the old conector with new electric cables. The problem is to know the exact measurements of the LG GRAM battery. In the meantime I modified my charger ….

Attachments:

Chupa
    Participant

well, just ask the dealer for measurements.

Beppe, you had nothing handy than a big shuko plug? Your plug is nearly as big as the PSU.

Need Help?

Beppe
    Participant

I wanted to use original power supply because of excellent quality. the cable was too short. better the change in 10 minutes everything is ok. Unfortunately living in Germany only shuko. Now my ezbook 3 pro is missing only a new battery. I installed windows clean on hardisk 64gb Sandisk because fast, I installed hardisk crucial 275gb. I blocked so many running processes. I did thermal change. I next edit and put carbon effect film on the body and on the mouse.
    My ezbook 3 pro and super.

Greedo77
    Participant

I wanted to use original power supply because of excellent quality. the cable was too short. better the change in 10 minutes everything is ok. Unfortunately living in Germany only shuko. Now my ezbook 3 pro is missing only a new battery. I installed windows clean on hardisk 64gb Sandisk because fast, I installed hardisk crucial 275gb. I blocked so many running processes. I did thermal change. I next edit and put carbon effect film on the body and on the mouse. My ezbook 3 pro and super.

Are  you going to keep looking for a replacement battery?

Chupa
    Participant

what did you use for blocking the running processes, and which one did you know to block?
    I finally got rid of the Cortana listening device what was after all blocking and disabling still happily hanging around in the background processes.
    I also permanently disabled all the InfusedApps.
    Now I am looking for nice keyboard stickers preferable metallic. sample sample

Since we have Mac Bugger clones might as well get the nice decals to make the Jumper look  nice too.

Need Help?

Beppe
    Participant

I have made changes to these two links. Everything ok, no mistake. I have better speed.
    Also I look for keyboard stickers, I look for Italian keyboard, I would like maximum quality. Before my ezbook 3 pro I had an asus k52j core i7. The quality of the frame and the keyboard was lower. Lower battery life. I do not need high performance, my ezbook is excellent with 190 euros. Asus k52jt 699 euros. Lighter and more beautiful aesthetically. let me know about the keyboard …….. I apologize for my english ….

Come velocizzare Windows 10 in 5 mosse

http://www.guide-informatica.com/2016/06/50-servizi-windows-10-inutili-disattivare.html

euplio
    Participant

So no one tried to replace the battery? I own a v6 and my battery after only 4 months shout down at about 30%. I need to replace it! Where to find replacement?

EDIT: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/200272?spm=2114.12010615.0.0.1b6a4d74KFq6Yo   This shop sell a lot of good quality battery. Should I take 2x 3.7 v right?

Beppe
    Participant

here is an example.

I believe that no one has replaced the battery.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password