X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Cheers, Mirek!

THEODOROS
    Participant

Tablet is back. Updated bios and emcc drivers and flash it the mirek rom and it is all OK. Thanks for the good job mirek

Jean Marc
    Participant

Great, Thanks for all explanations, but unfortunately I read after flashing and I loose windows, It can boot as dual boot but no Windows any more. How can I re install windows 10? is there any tutorial for that? Thanks for great job.

Follow pinned dualboot Tuto on this forum and start from step 13 … Easy

Thanks a lot, it works Super like a charm. It remain now two or three small things

1- camera is not working with Android 5.1. mirek190 v1rom with k9c6,

2-Microsd 32gb sandisk class 10 is not recognize under Android. Only Samsung class 10 16gb. Does it support 64gb or 128gb?

3- It looks that caracteristics of new Mi pad 2 are the same as as Teclast x98 pro except 2Gb Ram, could it be possible to make custom Rom MIUI for Teclast x98 pro?

Thousand thanks.

J-M.

starworld
    Participant

@mirek Hello

Can you fix the micro SD card problem ?

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/problem-with-microsdhc-not-recognize-with-android-and-not-read-windows-10/#post-14831

Or it works properly in your Rom?

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

@mirek Hello Can you fix the micro SD card problem ? http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/problem-with-microsdhc-not-recognize-with-android-and-not-read-windows-10/#post-14831 Or it works properly in your Rom?

i had problem with offical rom and my sdcard too, but seem fixed with mirek rom

mirek
    Participant

for me sdcard 128 GB works fine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    d3rm4rc
    Participant

From what Vendor is you SD-Card? My 64Gb Sandisk microSDXC Class10 Card only works in Windows.

I´ve tried many Fileformats (FAT,FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, ext3, without FS…) but Android does not see the Card.

Maybe the Blocksize matters?

mirek
    Participant

From what Vendor is you SD-Card? My 64Gb Sandisk microSDXC Class10 Card only works in Windows. I´ve tried many Fileformats (FAT,FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, ext3, without FS…) but Android does not see the Card. Maybe the Blocksize matters?

I have 128 GB Sandisk ultra plus microSDXC Class10- NTFS – 4 KB block size. – works perfect on android and windows.

Have you tried on my rom ?

Eiko
    Participant

Hey, first, thanks for working on that tablet.

But since it’s my first time to flash an android device, could you (or someone) write down step by step what i need to do (from the beginning), because right now i’m not too sure (and i’d rather ask first than brick later, lol). Like do i need to connect the tablet to my pc and activate the tool from there or copy it to my device and run it from there somehow, etc?

d3rm4rc
    Participant

My SDcard is without ultra plus.

Tried a 16Gb Sandisk microSDXC Class10: Not found

Tried a 16GB ADATA Class 10: found

It´s the same with Stock ROM and yours.

Seems that some SDcard Hardware were not supported, not the Filesystem or Clustersize.

mirek
    Participant

Hey, first, thanks for working on that tablet. But since it’s my first time to flash an android device, could you (or someone) write down step by step what i need to do (from the beginning), because right now i’m not too sure (and i’d rather ask first than brick later, lol). Like do i need to connect the tablet to my pc and activate the tool from there or copy it to my device and run it from there somehow, etc?

I added instruction how to flash the rom in the 1st post.

Frank
    Participant

What I struggled with is how to press both “Volume up and down” at the same time but one can actually just press the rocker right in the middle. And I also didn’t understand why the mode was either referred to DvN or DnX. It showed “DnX” on mine. What additionally puzzled me was whether I had to do anything else after connecting the X98 Pro to the PC and running Mirek’s tool. The answer is: Just wait. And don’t panic – I’ve also had error messages. And longer phases of “nothing happening”. But all went fine. Oh, and you can select the re-boot options with the volume rocker and the power button once you’re done.

It’s all worth it! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great job with the ROM it seems to be helping a lot of people.

I have a question;

Being that your script is to flash the Android side only leaving the Windows side intact, do you think that because the Cherry Trail Chips are identical between the X98 Pro & the X16 Pro, can we then use this ROM in the X16 Pro?

Max
    Participant

Hi Mirek, great work with this ROM.

I would like to know if you could find a wait  to use the 4go of RAM for multitasking. Teclast set only 2go of RAM for multitasking and keep I think 2go for GPU. Have you detect this ?

Pino
    Participant

Hello, anyone tried exposed framework? Marek could you integrate in the rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password