Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 174 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Ralph McIntosh 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 174 total)
  • Author

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Question:   The Touch Pad is the same as the one from the TBOOK4 ? In this case, any drivers available (windows 10)?

Head Phone jacket:

I plugged in my Xiaomi Mi Headphones and ups, the build in microphone from the Headphone was activated. So its a combo jacket.

Ben Clifford
    Participant

@viktor here is my spyder icm profile. It’s a bit warm to my eyes, but better than the blue cast that this monitor has by default.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Ben, great profile!!!!  I use it.

Viktor
    Participant

Ben, thank you very much! Great profile

Joana
    Participant

Hi.

My name is Joana and i’m from Portugal.

I received today my Ezbook 3 Plus and it works great. The only thing that is bothering me is this blurry coating on the screen. It seems it has a screen protector on, but it hasn´t…..

What do you guys sugest?

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Joana, this is a screen type against refelxion.

Those types can be used outside in sunlight verse gloss screens.
    Use Bens ICC profile t correct colour then i looks not bad at all for a TN screen.

Joana
    Participant

Thank you.

How can i use the Icc profile?

I also have issues with wifi when i connect my bluetooth mouse….What can it be?

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

My system is setup in German so hard for me to navigate you to the right position.

You have to manage to open color management there you can add the ICC profile from BEN to you Monitor profile and set it as main profile.

Better some one with English menus navigates you there.

Sx C
    Participant

Gearbest finally removed the IPS reference from the product page, weeks after knowing it and possibly selling close to a hundred more.

sigma
    Participant

Gearbest finally removed the IPS reference from the product page, weeks after knowing it and possibly selling close to a hundred more.

not surprising. integrity is not high in the list of qualities of such sellers.

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

It was removed at least 10 days ago, when I bought it there was no reference to IPS.

Jumper should be blamed as they announced over their seller Aliwexpres a OLED display!!!! Neverless a TN display is a big minus the product.
    I can live with the TN display as the rest i very good (beside minor Touch Pad problem that I have. In case of the Touch pad Gearbest is trying to help me to get driver from Jumper, cant blame their support.).

I am now looking for chuwis Air model as claimed with IPS panel. My son ore my wife could use  anew notebook to, so they get the jumper :))

Sx C
    Participant

Pretty certain it was on there up till a few days ago at the latest, anyway it was on the Q&A section and not explicitly stated in the specs.

while i agree that the panel is livable with the hinge makes it near unusable for anywhere other than a desk.

Joana
    Participant

Thank you!

I managed to do it.

Anyone looses wifi speed when conencting a bluetooth mouse?

Sx C
    Participant

Hi joana, it is normal to experience some speed lost while using bluetooth and wifi at the same time and in close proximity.

However if it does makes the wifi unusable there are a few things you can try.

1. update the intel 3165 drivers
    2. use only 5ghz for your wifi
    3. change the channel on your 2.4ghz router if you have no access to 5ghz network
    4. if your mouse uses a dongle you could try switching the usb port
    5. switching to the lowest dpi your mouse supports

You could try with another bluetooth mouse to see if the problem persist but unfortunately if none of these works you will have to ditch the bluetooth mouse(or the jumper).

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Pretty certain it was on there up till a few days ago at the latest, anyway it was on the Q&A section and not explicitly stated in the specs. while i agree that the panel is livable with the hinge makes it near unusable for anywhere other than a desk.

I understand your problem. Here i am a lucky buyer again as my hinge is very good. Can use mine in any positions (bed, couch…) with stable hinge.

Looks like they are shipping oranges and lemos….

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password