Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Joana
    Participant

Hi again.

Just to make an update on my experience :

I updated the intel 3165 drivers and now the wifi conection is much more stable, even with the bluetooth mouse conected.

My unit hinge is very good. No problems with that.

I also disabled Cortana for a boost in performance.

I made all updates to windows 10, even the creators update and it resolved the problem with high resolution screen and some blurred letters.

For now is working good.

Thank you all for your help.

S.
    Participant

Hi, after digging around with my bricker EzBook 3 Plus, trying removing battery, charging all day, etc. it seems that my last alternative to bring to life this big paperweight is to try to flash the bios as described here. Problems seems to be where I can obtain the bios image file… any ideas?

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

mhh…

If i look at jumpers homepage I can only find the PLUS model under the English sectio, but not under the Chinese one.

Looks like they only manufactured it for export? Maybe the reason they put in a cheap TN pannel. that would be a poor behaviour.

I salso send them a email but no response yet.

sigma
    Participant

mhh… If i look at jumpers homepage I can only find the PLUS model under the English sectio, but not under the Chinese one. Looks like they only manufactured it for export? Maybe the reason they put in a cheap TN pannel. that would be a poor behaviour. I salso send them a email but no response yet.

not surprising at all. i have long suspected that alot of these chinese brands are dumping their defective production / factory seconds on the western markets. what a way to build a business, with no customer loyalty. lol. thats why the big brands like hp / dell / etc will always have the upper hand! quality and customer service go a long way in the world of computers.

Zi Jin Cheng
    Participant

About 3 days ago there must have been a new driver released for the AC3165 because my WiFi is partially fixed, I don’t get random WiFi disconnects but WiFi performance jumps up and down very frequently.

I still get the incredibly weird phenomenon where internet goes down for every other wireless device when this laptop is connected. However, turn it off and its immediately fixed for everyone else. WiFi range is also incredibly poor, like 15 ft and it conks out.

Kalle
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone here has gotten their money back for their returned Plus to Gearbest? I sent back my Plus on September 8, it still haven’t recieved GB. When I track the package, it has been stuck at a chinese sorting center for about 1 whole month.

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Zi Jin

for me it looks your device is broken. I am in a horrible WIFI location (up to 12-15 neighbor WIFI signals in my home) but WIFI woks fine on my PLUS. Same speed as I get with other WIFi devices.

Large downloads are running continuously without any pauses.

My wifes ASUS Notebook is worse when it comes to WIFI performance.

@Kalle, still using mine 🙂  Still mad about NT screen but I can live with it. And with the performance of the PLUS I am very happy.

Kalle
    Participant

Zi Jin for me it looks your device is broken. I am in a horrible WIFI location (up to 12-15 neighbor WIFI signals in my home) but WIFI woks fine on my PLUS. Same speed as I get with other WIFi devices. Large downloads are running continuously without any pauses. My wifes ASUS Notebook is worse when it comes to WIFI performance. @Kalle, still using mine ? Still mad about NT screen but I can live with it. And with the performance of the PLUS I am very happy.

Yeah, I got the pro V4 instead. Loving it, but would have liked to have a little faster cpu. If only they had made the Plus model exactly like the pro but with core m, i would have been so damn good! The screen on the pro plays in another league than the plus and the hinge is much better.

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Yeah, I got the pro V4 instead. Loving it, but would have liked to have a little faster cpu. If only they had made the Plus model exactly like the pro but with core m, i would have been so damn good! The screen on the pro plays in another league than the plus and the hinge is much better.

Well I got used to the TN screen but i sure dont like it and would love to have in IPS.

I am often on travel and using the PRO I am able to game my WOW with decent performance. I dont think it would run good on the PRO, missing the extra kaby lake power and 8 GM ram. Thats the reason I bought the PLUS over the PRO.

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password