Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 174 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Ralph McIntosh 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 174 total)
  • Author

Viktor
    Participant

Sx C, hi. You wrote that you calibrate your screen, can you save and attach color profile if it’s possible? i try to calibrate my own screen, but without result. Many thanks for that!

Sx C
    Participant

although i said calibrated i pretty much just adjusted the colours until i find one that i find tolerable. With the colour space available i doubt if it can even be professionally calibrated.

dont have the notebook with me now but -15 brightness/-3 contrast for blue and +5 brightness/+1 contrast for the other 2 colours would be a good baseline to start with, just adjust it a little at a time till you find something you are comfortable with

Viktor
    Participant

thank you, Sx C

S.
    Participant

Try unplugging the battery for ~30mins and pressing the power button every now and then to fully drain the system.

Thanks, I’ll try that.

Still no luck, any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Got mine yesterday.

Well TN panel as known, but i guess i can live with it.

But I got a problem with the touch pad. Sensitivity is absolute ok for me, its very precise. Left “mouse” click works without problems.

But right mouse clicks very odd. ~ 30% when I right click it actually performs a left click instead. I went in mouse setupo and changed left and right. No the right mouse click works without problems and now the left click with similar behavior.

Any idea about this?

Also is there a source available for drivers?

By

Ralph

Sx C
    Participant

seems like a hardware issue, i would suggest contacting the reseller to get a partial refund and then learn to get use to double tap for right click

sigma
    Participant

its amazing how common flaws are on these products….

Kalle
    Participant

That’s beacuse they are so cheap.

sigma
    Participant

That’s beacuse they are so cheap.

i think its a bit more than that. always had a suspicion that these brands are dumping their defects (factory seconds) on the international markets because of the difficulty in doing returns. its interesting when you look on sites like jd.com how you never see many comments on the defects which we find.

if only they were more honest and did proper QC then they would have much bigger international market to supply to. short sightedness i guess….

sigma
    Participant

id be pretty pissed off if i bought the plus model and it had flaws though! what a waste of money…

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

seems like a hardware issue, i would suggest contacting the reseller to get a partial refund and then learn to get use to double tap for right click

Mhh, i dont think it is an hardware issue.

If i reverse the buttons the error also reverses. If it would be an hardware issue the error would be on the right side of the touch pad.

Could be  a driver issue (ezbook 3 plus not yet listet on jumpers driver page) or a generall Windows 10 problem?

sigma
    Participant

Mhh, i dont think it is an hardware issue. If i reverse the buttons the error also reverses. If it would be an hardware issue the error would be on the right side of the touch pad. Could be a driver issue (ezbook 3 plus not yet listet on jumpers driver page) or a generall Windows 10 problem?

why don’t you try a linux liveusb? if it works there then its definitely a software problem in windows.

Sx C
    Participant

verses. I

Oh didnt you say the problem exist on the left click after switching ie the right of the touchpad?

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

verses. I

Oh didnt you say the problem exist on the left click after switching ie the right of the touchpad?

Yes it did. Switching the mouse buttons also swithed the problem from the right click to the left click.

But if it would be a hardware issue it would stuck on the right side of the pad.

Thats why I belive it may be an driver or Windows 10 issue. Hopefully Jumper will release driver soon.

I changed windows from English to German. That took painfull time and maybe something went wron. But as it seems I am the only one with this problem.

Sx C
    Participant

Oh i thought you meant the mouse left click ie the right button after switching.

You could disable all the precision touchpad function and try again.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password