Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

This topic contains 138 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Miroslav Leitner 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Alex Kozler
    Participant

…  2. Change the item, please browse our website to find a similar item and send us the link(url) of the item. If there is any price difference we either refund it to you on your wallet or ask you to cover it if you choose item more expensive. We will do our best to help you.  …

Great so how are you supposed to know the replacement item you choose is even “in stock.” I wish “in stock” still meant “literally in stock.”

John
    Participant

Hi all

I also ordered this tablet on 15 march and on 1st april they send me the pic of package. After 5 days my tracking number is useless; if i try to track the answer is ” not found”. I open a ticket ad the answer is : stay tuned someday will appear. I will never buy from gearbest again.

E
    Participant

My tracking number (with PostNL) looks to be good – currently reporting that the package has left the originating country. It took a few days after GearBest reported it sent for it to appear, but now just sitting and waiting and hoping it arrives in one piece.

Trygve
    Participant

Ordered mine Mar 22 Shipped April 2. Assume it is on a boat and I will not see any change in tracking info until it reaches San Francisco.

Laura
    Participant

has anybody got tracking updates yet or even received the package?

Flubski
    Participant

Hi all I also ordered this tablet on 15 march and on 1st april they send me the pic of package. After 5 days my tracking number is useless; if i try to track the answer is ” not found”. I open a ticket ad the answer is : stay tuned someday will appear. I will never buy from gearbest again.

Tell me your shipping number and which shipping method you took (in private). I´ll help you.

David
    Participant

I just got my accessories package this week, and the tablet is already in Europe. Its in Brussels under custom clearance processing. So i think I will get it on the beggining of the next week.

Laura
    Participant

ok i got an update: DHL says they picked up the package in singapore, will take 4 working days to get here…

Frederic
    Participant

Just cleared customs, last leg of the wait begins.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

i’ve just bought the keyboard dock, and they dispatched it within 2 hours. :O

John
    Participant

Hi

I have news about my package. Tracking it says “Pre advised”  which means that in the next days the package will be picked up from seller ?!  Exactly one week ago , gearbest told me that the package left from China.  So who is lying?

richie
    Participant

.. my situation

22.mar – I ordered iWork10

2.april (~11 days) –  I received foto image of package and tracking number (PostNL) – but this number was untrackable

8.april – tracking says: The item is pre-advised

hmm .. and now what?  package is on the way, or still at the seller ?
    🙁

Laura
    Participant

my package should be here next week, however, i found official confirmation on how gearbest shipping really works:

1) they mark your package as shipped

2)they basically ship from shenzen to singapore with a local courier, it takes 4-7 days and your tracking will not work in the meantime

3)the package reaches singapore and is actually picked up by the real courier, and your tracking information will start to work.

so basically they have 1 extra step inbetween their dispatch and what us would consider shipping. why that is, i don’t know, but i found that info from an official gearbest representative in some italian forum and my tracking information matches what he said

Jim
    Participant

I order Mar 23, 2016 and dispatch it  Apr 05, 2016

I suppose from Monday will be in my city, and maybe wednesday will be on my hands.

For sure i start posting in this section 🙂

Jhurko
    Participant

1) they mark your package as shipped

2)they basically ship from shenzen to singapore with a local courier, it takes 4-7 days and your tracking will not work in the meantime

3)the package reaches singapore and is actually picked up by the real courier, and your tracking information will start to work.  

Yeah, I appears to be correct. My tracking data is still useless, but if I waited a month I think another week it’s not a big deal..

Thanks for the info, Laura.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password