drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Juan
    Participant

Hi all.

I have installed windows 10 Home Edition in my Jumper EZpad 6 pro. Now I have several warnings in Device Manager (sound, camera…). In Jumper’s official page I find drivers for EZpad 6 M4, EZpad 6 M6 and EZpad 6, but no for EZpad 6 PRO.

Somebody can help me?

Maybe you have an EZpad 6 pro, and can use Double Driver to make a full export of your drivers…. I think that would save my life.

:___(

Thanks in advance!

Martin
    Participant

Hi Juan,

I dont wanna disappoint you. https://pan.baidu.com/s/1co3FLc seems to be broken. It was possible to Download some of the drivers there. However, no Wifi driver and even the touchscreen driver doesnt work for me. Even to use the “old” Wifi driver doesn change anything for me. I have to reset my PC all the time because after some driver updates, wifi crashes and the only chance is to reset all other drivers. It seems like that there are some dependencies in other drivers which interrupt the wifi card. However, there is no way right now, how you can use your tablet without any issues.

Probably because Jumper doesnt use certificated driver. But even when I uncheck the driver signature, the drivers I have, doesnt solve everything. I cant even calibrate the touch. Wifi is working with an older win10 version, but as mentioned before, not if upgrade. Touch isnt working for me at all.

Dont think that it was a mistake to get rid of the jumper win10 installation, this version was full of blodware and also some malware. The only mistake we both did, was to buy a cheap tablet 😀

Martin
    Participant

I found this: https://github.com/onitake/gsl-firmware

I will give it a try, maybe I can do some stuff with it. I mean, I also have a touch driver, but it detects only a resolution of 1024 x 768

Andi
    Participant

Hi Juan,

stay tuned, i´m just try to push it into a Cloud, but my Uploadspeed is horrorible today…

But here it is…..tataa:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iy_9lDVuiRuw3sz88Uy6ugiTzkTgoOT3/view?usp=sharing

Regards

Juan
    Participant

Oh my god, you’re my savior, are all the drivers for ezpad 6 pro?

Andi
    Participant

Yes, and only for the 6 pro. I´d saved it with DoubleDriver before i installed win 10 Pro on my new SSD..(more about in  my Post)..

Have Fun, but remember: 2 Devices will stay in Error, because there wasn´t a Driver before… But doesnt matter. Everything works fine.

Regards

Andi

My Next Step will bring Android 7.1 in parallel Mode, or even in VirtualBox.

Juan
    Participant

Thanks a million, my friend Andi!

As soon as I have some time I will use double driver to restore the drivers that fail me. I’ll tell you the result soon.

By the way, you can put here the link of your post, I’d like to have a look.

Thank you again!

Andi
    Participant

Why  you want to “restore”, i dont understand the Reason for doing this with Double Driver. Unpack my ZIP in any HDDFolder or USB drive, and tell the Devicemanager where to search for ( manually update Driver) and in File Dialog browse to the Folder, where the Subfolders with the Drivers are. Check Box” Search in Subfolders” should be tagged.

Do this for each errored Device, some are needed to rebbot, but mostly all works.

So did i.

Upgrades to my EZpad 6 Pro FYI

Juan
    Participant

That was my initial idea, but the truth is that I didn’t know if Double Driver was exporting/importing in its own format. I will do it as you say.

Thanks again Andi!

Juan
    Participant

Everything was perfect Andi! there are no more warnings in my device manager and everything works fine. As a detail, I had to specify that windows should not check the drivers signatures.

Now I only have one problem to solve; screen touchpad, it is not detected.

Thanks for all!!

Andi
    Participant

Do you have a “KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device”in your Dev.Man.  and if yes, which Driver does it use?

Juan
    Participant

Disable device, enable again, reboot and… Voilà! touchscreen running well!

You have saved my EZpad 6 Pro.

Thanks Andi!!

Andi
    Participant

O.K,

now i´m in Need for help from you, hope you can help me.

pls open your dev.Man, and Switch the viewing to “Devices as Connection”. (I dont know if this the right spelling, in yours Language Settings )

Now you may search for a entry Named “Intel(R)-I2C Hostcontroller xxxxxxxx -5AAE”. If you expand this, what do you find there? Which Driver running on it? (in my System unkown device, so no Driver chooseable).

Same Question to  “Intel(R)-I2C Hostcontroller xxxxxxxx -5ABA”. Here i have Camera, Intel Logic Control, and one more unknown device, which i want to know which Driver to choose.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Andi

Juan
    Participant

Hi Andi,

I have returned the tablet to its real owner, my sister, but I was able to connect via Team Viewer and capture the data you asked for.

I attach the photos, I hope it help you.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Andi
    Participant

Hi Juan,

Thank you very much, yes ist helping me!

All my unknown Devices are not present in your System, so i have a wrong BIOS Setting.

Have a nice Day,

Best Regards

Andi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar