EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

This topic contains 499 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  tomslot1a 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 500 total)
  • Author

KoLSMS
    Participant

Giovanni

thanks for your tips and help, i think it is to much work for me to flash the bios via the chip… so i will resend the notebook to the seller and buy a new one… And for the future for me i know: “never make any bios update when you dont understand it really ;)”

so again: thx for your help!

Giovanni
    Participant

Giovanni my notebook not break i have access to machine, i can boot with external dvd or usb boot. For my old normal atx mainboard i use low level dos program to write. do you mean that after to flash it does not start and returns black screen? regards

Yes, I was answering to @kolsms

EZbook 3 Pro BIOS modder - find my work here
    If you want to tag me, my username is thegiolly

Ivan
    Participant

is there a guide on the forum on how to write the firmware by welding the wires?

thanks

🙂

Chupa
    Participant

no, because this this would be a information on how to utterly destroy the Jumper.

welding is a big no no

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Lorenzo
    Participant

@giovanni Did you managed to get the fix permanent on the opened up and flashed unit with the programmer? I tried out to flash from windows when the all thing was still at it’s embrional state and I ended up with my unit not turning up except from the Power Led and the Charging Led.

I now decided to try and put it back to life, have you got any succes flashing the 25LB64 with the CH341A programmer?

Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this!

Cheers from Italy!

P.S. My motherboard looks a bit different than the one you show in the photo, it seems like they changed it during production somewhere between V4 and V5

Thomas Z.
    Participant

Hello, i have a very strange problem with my jumper. I had an Kingspec SSD and i always got those strange black booting error screens. So i thought its the Kingspec but now with the transcend i cant even install windows because after the data are on the ssd the notebook needs to reboot but then gets stuck at the booting error again.. What can i do now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Giovanni
    Participant

@giovanni Did you managed to get the fix permanent on the opened up and flashed unit with the programmer? I tried out to flash from windows when the all thing was still at it’s embrional state and I ended up with my unit not turning up except from the Power Led and the Charging Led. I now decided to try and put it back to life, have you got any succes flashing the 25LB64 with the CH341A programmer? Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this! Cheers from Italy! P.S. My motherboard looks a bit different than the one you show in the photo, it seems like they changed it during production somewhere between V4 and V5

The flash process with the CH341 + 1.8V adapter goes well but it makes no different.
    I already tryed on one user’s laptop and now I’m trying with another.
    I’ll post updates at the end of this week.

Giovanni
    Participant

Hello, i have a very strange problem with my jumper. I had an Kingspec SSD and i always got those strange black booting error screens. So i thought its the Kingspec but now with the transcend i cant even install windows because after the data are on the ssd the notebook needs to reboot but then gets stuck at the booting error again.. What can i do now?

Are you able to get into the BIOS?

Giovanni
    Participant

is there a guide on the forum on how to write the firmware by welding the wires? thanks ?

Not yet because I’m still trying.
    If I’ll succeed maybe I’ll post a short guide.

no, because this this would be a information on how to utterly destroy the Jumper. welding is a big no no

Why not? You have nothing to lose if you laptop doesn’t work.
    And if you’re skilled with a soldering iron it’s not very difficult.

Thomas Z.
    Participant

Yes, the BIOS is OK but i cant do anything else with it. Just BIOS otherwise the EFI screen comes.

Tried it with the unlocked and original BIOS but the results are the same…

Mauro Piccoto
    Participant

Yes, the BIOS is OK but i cant do anything else with it. Just BIOS otherwise the EFI screen comes. Tried it with the unlocked and original BIOS but the results are the same…

I think I’m in the same struggle you got. It seems as my YEPO 737a can’t read the eMMC anymore and partitions disappeared. I’m also able to enter to the BIOS but nothing more, just can not install any WIN10.

Checkout my post here 

Ageatis
    Participant

Have you checked the pci/emmc settings in bios?

If I’m not wrong you can disable from it and the effect should be what you see in the screen

Mauro Piccoto
    Participant

Have you checked the pci/emmc settings in bios? If I’m not wrong you can disable from it and the effect should be what you see in the screen

@ageatis you mean this screen???

Ageatis
    Participant

Yep.

And unfortunatelly it seems to be already enabled 🙁

Try to look for PCI slots and check their status. For next few days I’ll not be able to check on my laptop so I can’t be sure on the path (if it exists – maybe I was drunk and saw PCI but in fact it was something else)

Thomas Z.
    Participant

I asked on another forum and they mentioned the EFI driver. Dunno how you can solve this shit.

Heres the link https://www.drwindows.de/windows-10-desktop/141950-immer-efi-shell-keine-ahnung-2.html#post1563284

For me i have returned the notebook. I hope ill See my money back.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 500 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password