SSDs Compatible with Ezbook 3 pro

SSDs Compatible with Ezbook 3 pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series SSDs Compatible with Ezbook 3 pro

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kaasie
    Participant
    Chupa
    Participant

OK it is a bit like VW and the diesel tests.
    It uses ca. 2 of you 6GB ram to cache things.
    Turn rapid mode off, activate the resource monitor memory window, then activate. watch the memory use
    Set the diskmark from 1GB to 8GB and run again. I bet the results will be quite different.
    Here you find the explanation and the conclusion…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Gjuju
    Participant

OK I  didn’t saw you tested with 100mb files, that can’t be as fast with bigger test files, rapid magician probably activate some cache like crucial software do equally.

That’s ssd story is really a problem…

And I can’t find my scope probe…

Giuseppe
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>I confirm the values ​​are similar to my Ezbook with Samsung 860 evo 250 gb</span>

Kaasie
    Participant

@ Giuseppe,

Please test in uefi only windows loader as the first boot option and set the second boot option to disabled. Should fix the boot problem. Is synonymous with me set. I just remembered ….   🙂

Giuseppe
    Participant

@Kaasie

Did you have this problem too?

Chupa
    Participant

Please share your data regarding m.2 SSD failures here so we can find a solution together.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Kaasie
    Participant

@ Giuseppe

No, not your problem with starting. For me, Windows got stuck during operation. Maybe something is not loaded properly by fast booting. The UEFI is full of mistakes, I mean. But with the default values in the boot menu, it’s still going great for a China notebook. Unfortunately there is no support from Jumper, which would solve many problems immediately. They just sell like crazy. This is not good in the long run and will certainly lead to many bad-tempered customers. But if the customer is gone, he will not come back so soon! If the support were there and good, then the devices would be a real alternative. So I see it more and more as a hobby or leisure activity. When I compare it to my Gigabyte or Asus parts here, jumper and family are still not a real alternative or congruence. The price for the hardware is great, only what uses good hardware with bad software?

Chupa
    Participant

Then most customers of Jumper must be happy, otherwise there would be much more problem talk on youtube or TT or Russian forum.
    mostly the people who change factory setup and windows version have chance to run into problem.
    Try to get support from xiaomi …
    It is cheaper just sell and no support.
    make it so cheap that even repair shop cost more than to buy new.

Need Help?

Frank Siegert
    Participant

JFTR: I had good success (EZBook 3 Pro V4) with a Transcend MTS400S 256 2242 M.2 SSD (TS256GMTS400S). Also cloning with the Transcend software worked fine, basically a one-click installation. I use it since February now, no issues.

Chupa
    Participant

Yes EZBook 3 Pro V4 has no problem cloning or installing ssd it is V6 what makes problem

Need Help?

lations
    Participant

Yes EZBook 3 Pro V4 has no problem cloning or installing ssd it is V6 what makes problem

Fuck, I just ordered a EZBook 3 Pro from Gearbest so it’s probably going to be the latest version (V6?) and I was REALLY hoping to put Windows on a new SSD. Will this be possible?

Also what is the best recommended 128GB or 256GB drive to put in?

thanks Chupa <3

Kaasie
    Participant

Crucial MX 300 (CT275MX300SSD4) or Samsung 860 EVO (MZ-N6E250BW)

The Samsung runs with me without problems. But that’s not a guarantee, as there are too many configurations from the jumper.

Chupa
    Participant

what version of ezbook do you have? (bios date)
    Another V6 version user could not install a  Samsung 860 EVO or 2 other different ones.

Need Help?

HaraKiriJ
    Participant

Hello everybody.

I tried to use 2 SSD Crucial M2 2280 but at startup they always gave me problems and during the use the pc slowed down dramatically. In the end I set it as a second memory but the test speed is inconsistent. It goes from 29/180 to 260/480, being average at 98/178.

You have SSDs to advise me that they work perfectly as proncipal memory. I have EZBook 3 Pro with locked BIOS.

Translated with the Google translator.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password