X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    mirek
    Participant

– RAM

Yes that possible to use almost 2 GB of ram for GPU – still should be better than bay-trail with 2 GB RAM ( that should use at least 1 GB of RAM ).
    Anyway that  should be assign dynamically…I check ramdisk ….

– Xpossed

Still not exist build for x86-64

A
    Participant

Any tips or fix for android crashing? Happens on original android and with this mirek rom.
    Screen goes blank and leaves one green line. Have to boot to get it working again. Windows 10 works well.
    IGD is disabled.

valerima
    Participant

Hi, Mirek,

There are some guys here who would like to try your ROM, but unfortunately their version of device is k9c3.  Exist some bios version for this device (1.03), but in majority of cases with tool attached bios upgrade is not successful.

I found several flashing tools, not checked . Any idea about to flash? You wrote that for k9c3 device camera is not working- assume it was checked?

valerima

Jean Marc
    Participant

Hi,

by flashing Mirek190_v1.1 Rom, it is working but after many restart at least 4 with each time Android character in phase digesting , I got also one strange message during the flashing, Error “fail to erase the bios file” doesn’t found the file. is it serious?

J-M.

Milosz
    Participant

Hi guys i got question before I start convert my tablet to dual boot. I have got first model of teclasx98pro (I think k9c3) with fifirst BIOS (1.05??) And one partition 64gb for windows 10 only. I should start with BIOS upgrade and then relis some space for android (approx 20gb?) Or I need to do everything from beginning …install android and new windows…what step I have to pass to do that …the for  answer

Krzysztof Kołodziej
    Participant

Great job Mirek! Rom is smooth and stable. I think battery is better than Win10. Is it possible to make MIUI from MiPad2 to our tablet?

mooms
    Participant

Thanks for the ROM, mirek, works well on K9C6.

I have sent you a little donation !

Hope you will update this with cool features, like Xposed Framework….

One thing: I wanted to try the new Antutu v6, but when I want to install the 3D addon Google Play says my device is not compatible…no problem with Antutu 5.7.3 though.

mirek
    Participant

Thanks for the ROM, mirek, works well on K9C6. I have sent you a little donation ! Hope you will update this with cool features, like Xposed Framework…. One thing: I wanted to try the new Antutu v6, but when I want to install the 3D addon Google Play says my device is not compatible…no problem with Antutu 5.7.3 though.

That’s strange I made antutu 6 bench and got more than 82000 points.  –> I tried again a minute ago to download and works fine.

Hi, Mirek, There are some guys here who would like to try your ROM, but unfortunately their version of device is k9c3. Exist some bios version for this device (1.03), but in majority of cases with tool attached bios upgrade is not successful. I found several flashing tools, not checked . Any idea about to flash? You wrote that for k9c3 device camera is not working- assume it was checked?

YES – was checked by Hendrickson

mirek
    Participant

Hi guys i got question before I start convert my tablet to dual boot. I have got first model of teclasx98pro (I think k9c3) with fifirst BIOS (1.05??) And one partition 64gb for windows 10 only. I should start with BIOS upgrade and then relis some space for android (approx 20gb?) Or I need to do everything from beginning …install android and new windows…what step I have to pass to do that …the for answer

No it wasn’t serious 🙂  – the tool was checking bios capsule

Frank
    Participant

I had initially the same issue but could download both Antutu as well as Rayman Adventures yesterday. I ‘only’ geht about 75,000 points, though.

Leslie Meyer
    Participant

Buried ground . All went very well , thank you .

Nicolas Calderón
    Participant

Hi all ! I want to ask you if it is possible to port the new miui 7 rom in this tablet.

ercalamar
    Participant

Thanks for the ROM. Great work. The only issue is that Chrome gets stuck a lot.

I found this MIUI ROMs for Mi Pad 2. Do you think that it would run in Teclast X98 Pro having the same SoC?

http://en.miui.com/download-296.html

valerima
    Participant

http://bbs.teclast.com/thread-523320-1-1.html

miui ROM at teclast

valerima

Ruoska
    Participant

Mirek thank you! Your rom and flash tool made my device usefull again.

Had issues to get my tablet detected by pc and took me while to find out I had to change OS image id thing from bios to android. After that it everything worked like a charm.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password