EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

This topic contains 482 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  Giovanni 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 483 total)
  • Author

klaroman
    Participant

Is there also a final unlocked BIOS version V7 (BIOS Date 02/01/2018)? I only found the Final Version V5 and V6 in the download section.

sry for my bad english. its not my mother tongue. ūüėČ

Emrah
    Participant

Can you do a little tutorial how you were able to flash? The first post is a bit complicated to me ūüôĀ I have the same bios version.. thank you

Antonio
    Participant

Hi guys are Antonio, I have a jumper ezbook pro 3 with bios JUMPER2x.P8.WP313R.NHNAUHN05, 30/09/2017. It presents a keyboard problem resulting in a delay in typing. I can not figure out how to solve. I do not even find a modified bios for my version. Can you help me?

mograbi
    Participant

Hey,

I flashed the wrong version so I got blank screen on startup … so basically nothing to see

is there a way to flash the original rom wihout seeing the screen ? blind flash ??

before I had 11/6/2017 rom  (3BANS010 JUMPER10x.P8.WP313P.NhNAUHL02)

Thanks.

james
    Participant

I  have  my Ebook 3L Pro on order, my question is this, Are all the download files for the Ezbook Pro 3, drivers, bios etc, compatible with the Ezbook Pro 3L ?

Thank you in advance

Lukas
    Participant

Hey, thank you for this Tutorial.

Unfortunately, I think I have killed my Ezbook by mistake. I wanted to re-flash the original BIOS onto my device, because every time¬† I changed values in the unlocked one, my screen would get dim and I couldn’t do anyrhing, until unplugging the battery.

So, after doing so, I had some trouble booting of my ssd, which I had windows installed on, but also where the AfuEfix64.efi file and the bios files were.

after some tinkering, I got access to the drive while being in EFI-Shell. So I entered the necessary commands to verify the checksum of the original bios file. It said, that it couldn’t open the file. so I tried copying it to my usb drive and wanted to try again. But I made a mistake…

I forgot to type the the parameter “/D” after the bios file…. So it started flashing immediately, instead of only checking the file.

To my surprise; everything went fine! No errors, like the first time I did it, even though¬† I didn’t use the parameters “/P” and “/D”…

So, I turned the EzBook off, because why shouldn’t I. There were no errors, right?

Well, something must have gone wrong, because now nothing is happening, when I press the power button.

Is there any chance to save my EzBook 3 Pro?

Thanks in advance!

regards, Lukas

Szymon
    Participant

Hello, i just recieved my ezbook its 02/01/2018 version.

In order to unlock BIOS do i have to download unlocked bios and then follow 2.5 Flash: point?

Thanks for help

Mark
    Participant

Thanks for the guide!

Hello, i just recieved my ezbook its 02/01/2018 version. In order to unlock BIOS do i have to download unlocked bios and then follow 2.5 Flash: point? Thanks for help

I would like to know exactly the same, I know how to make steps but I want to know this as well, and do I have to back up my current bios file(doing the backup by command) ? I mean, I already downloaded your “original version” of my bios.

Thank you

Chupa
    Participant

people it is not a phone, things can get wrong, you can use a simple software solution.
    i have one with an open bios and 2 with locked, they behave the same with the same software just use throttle stop.

Pascal Zinken
    Participant

Hi guys.

I flashed my 12/05 bios successfully (lots of more options to see now) I disabled powerlimits. Got RW everything… Changed the dump settings but HW64info keeps displaying max 9.2 watts on cpu. I saved the settings in RW everything (just as a file, not as binary) and when i load that file the pc crashes.

So its not working for me. Did i miss domething in all the pages here or what goed wrong that the tdp doesnt go above 9.2 watts?

Pascal Zinken
    Participant

Guys…. Please help

Chupa
    Participant

pascal, you have a 6w tdp processor with a power burst for max 40 seconds.

with 9,2 watt constant you are good.

the bios from my 3s has a lot more settings than the normal open 3 pro

i can for every of the 4 processors set 4 different thermal reaction points what I all raised 15 degrees

i also can and have done much more on the cooling side

Pascal Zinken
    Participant

pascal, you have a 6w tdp processor with a power burst for max 40 seconds. with 9,2 watt constant you are good. the bios from my 3s has a lot more settings than the normal open 3 pro i can for every of the 4 processors set 4 different thermal reaction points what I all raised 15 degrees i also can and have done much more on the cooling side

But it should go to 15 watts with the unlocked bios settings…..

Chupa
    Participant

who told you that myth?
    check the official intel specs. it is  6 watt not 10 not 15

some people might get lucky and have a processor what would be normally higher rated but is still low rated because it did not pass all specs.
    I have one of these in  my 3s, that is with the right monster cooling it works sustained 15w and 18w battery drainage but that includes the screen at full brightness.

Pascal Zinken
    Participant

who told you that myth? check the official intel specs. it is 6 watt not 10 not 15 some people might get lucky and have a processor what would be normally higher rated but is still low rated because it did not pass all specs. I have one of these in my 3s, that is with the right monster cooling it works sustained 15w and 18w battery drainage but that includes the screen at full brightness.

Myth? The whole thread ” increase¬† tpd limit ” is full with people who accomplish over 10 watt…. Don’t patronize me

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 483 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password