Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 Plus buy now or wait?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 174 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Ralph McIntosh 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 174 total)
  • Author

Roland
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So the ezbook 3 plus have à TN screen ?</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Merci.</p>

Zi Jin Cheng
    Participant

An update to my WiFi issue, every time I connect to WiFi using the Plus at home, WiFi immediately goes down for the entire family (my sis first noticed it). I suspect this could be a problem with the adapter itself, or a virus/malware (which I highly doubt because I scanned multiple times and reset the PC).

EDIT:

List of things I’ve tried:

Windows troubleshooter

Resetting Adapter drivers

DNS release/renew

Have not reset my router yet

Kalle
    Participant

#71709 REPLY | QUOTE

This device is just getting better and better…

Sx C
    Participant

The gift that just keeps on giving!!! anyway i will probably just accept the paltry partial refund from GB and give it to my mom, couldnt be bothered to deal with this turd of a device anymore.

i just hope jumper or some other OEM will release a compatible ips panel sometime down the road, preferably soon. because of the TN panel you will be constantly tilting the screen to find the optimal angle and i doubt the already loosey goosey hinge will last a significant amount of time.

John
    Participant

An update to my WiFi issue, every time I connect to WiFi using the Plus at home, WiFi immediately goes down for the entire family (my sis first noticed it). I suspect this could be a problem with the adapter itself, or a virus/malware (which I highly doubt because I scanned multiple times and reset the PC). EDIT: List of things I’ve tried: Windows troubleshooter Resetting Adapter drivers DNS release/renew Have not reset my router yet

I had this same issue with an entirely different set of computers! Everytime my wife’s laptop tried to connect, everyone would be kicked off. The problem turned out to be with the router itself. Doing a complete factory reset of the router fixed the issue.

Kalle
    Participant

Will finaly get mine tomorrow, took longer then I expected. Will basicly just open the box, confirm the shitty screen and then send it back. So annoying and such a waste of resources.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ve got to collect mine tomorrow (missed the delivery!) so if I have time for my unboxing video I’ll check the wifi for issues and that screen. Sad to hear it looks like a real lemon, well the wifi and screen. Such a disappointment as the EZbook 3 Pro is a great laptop for the price. And now they mess up their “premium” Core M3 laptop. Sad 🙁

I hope and I’m sure it’s the case, they will release a second batch with an IPS and fixed Wifi. EZBook Plus V2. But it sucks we have to be the receivers of the crappy first batch that shouldn’t even exist.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Sx C
    Participant

yeah and the worst thing is the manufacturers will and always will get away with it, even now gearbest seems to be doing most of the salvaging on behalf of jumper.

i have been watching your channel since the bay trail teclast x98 days and as of late there seems to be more and more duds, granted you are reviewing a lot more products but still….

Trevor Ellis
    Participant

I find it very odd that Gear Best has NO reviews for the Ezbook 3 plus…??

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

What about starting a crowd-funding campaign to hire an inspection lady for Jumper?

Ian
    Participant

I hope and I’m sure it’s the case, they will release a second batch with an IPS and fixed Wifi

Actally they released new revisions of only one model from entire ezbook series – 3 pro, which was succesfull from the start. If plus model will fail (and it surely will after first reviews and returns from the customers) they could just turn it down and try to sell what is already produced instead of trying to fix issues. Hope it won’t happen.

Kalle
    Participant

I hope and I’m sure it’s the case, they will release a second batch with an IPS and fixed Wifi

Actally they released new revisions of only one model from entire ezbook series – 3 pro, which was succesfull from the start. If plus model will fail (and it surely will after first reviews and returns from the customers) they could just turn it down and try to sell what is already produced instead of trying to fix issues. Hope it won’t happen.

Yeah, if they have any common sense they should realese a new core m under a another name. Though I would not buy it. Feels like I’ve been scammed.

Sx C
    Participant

gearbest is already slashing price for the current ezbook 3 plus, currently at 419 with coupon.

maybe at under 400 it would be an excellent mini PC which could double as a notebook for the odd occasion

Roberto
    Participant

Okay, got mine today and just agree with all of you guys 100%. This is an insanely bad device, especially considering Jumper’s recent quality products.

The screen is Ezbook 2 “quality” at best, which was absolutely fine for end of 2016 at a price point of around 200$, but not for their “premium” device with a Core M in 2017 for 450$. It has a precision touchpad at least, which isn’t too bad. Keyboard is alright as well, quite usable and nice to type on. The hinge is really just as bad as the screen and opens all the time. It’s very loose and you can’t control the reclining by adjusting the angle, it always happens automatically. Non existent quality control from Jumper’s side…

I’ve opened a ticket at Gearbest to get a full refund, this is completely ridiculous for the asking price.

Now I’ve ordered the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13 2016 model for around 530€ and get a real premium device with a nice IPS screen and not such a hyped lemon that wasn’t able to keep any of their promises.

Sx C
    Participant

gearbest originally offered to refund the shipping charge but said no a day later…

i suppose i have been too soft on them for my past few faulty device tickets, from now on i will probably just go to paypal immediately and save myself all the trouble of waiting for the slow response from GB

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password