While I basically know the Atom X5 Z8300’s performance numbers by memory there are still a few more devices I will be checking out. The PiPo X10 I unboxed, will be getting the review treatment soon. I took a quick break from all the Atom Z8300’s to check out the Mi Notebooks and some interesting Chinese mobiles. But my normal schedule of reviewing tablets and other related tech resumes.
While there is nothing wrong with the z8300 + 4GB of RAM, it’s, great on batteries, good for light tasks, light gaming on low res and settings. But it would be great to see more X5 Z85X0’s, and X7’s used! I’ve seen more Z8300 devices than any sane person would welcome… Can’t wait to see the new Apollo Lake Celeron and Pentium labeled devices. But the will be more costly, powerful and have 6W, so require larger batteries if were going to get anything close to Atom X5’s battery figures.
The following to be reviewed here or YouTube:
- PiPo X10 hybrid mini pc meets tablet.
- Teclast Tbook 16S
- Chuwi Hi10 Pro (Due to being exactly the same as the HiBook but with only Remix OS is the change, this won’t get a detailed review.
- LeEco Cool1 Dual – Dual camera Snapdragon 652 octa core mobile.
Ordered waiting on:
- Jumper EZBook Air (EZBook 2 successor) Atom X5 Z8300 11.6″ Notebook with 128GB eMMC, Type-C and Wireless AC. With a full metal body. The Zbook 2 turned out to be a surprise hit, so I decided to check out the new upgraded version.
- Onda oBook 12. Atom X7 Yogo book style laptop/tablet. Yes, 3 times I’ve reordered. It will ship out one day. Onda apparently had huge issues with the first batch and now legal issues holding up the release? I hope to have it one day!
- Teclast Tbook 16 Pro, transformer style keyboard version of the Tbook 16S, but with a metal build and left and right speakers. Dual OS.
- YEPO 737S Laptop another Z8300 (As if it would be different!) Jumper EZbook 2 style 13.3″ laptop with 128GB eMMC for around $200.
And if you haven’t already, don’t forget to follow me on social media: YouTube & Twitter (No FB). It plays a huge part in me been able to hopefully secure some review units from the likes of HP, ASUS & Lenovo etc. They want to see X amount of subs, and followers etc before they even think about loaning me a tablet to or 2-in-1 to review.