The Pipo W3F and the Teclast X16HD 3G are to similar tablets, but which one is the better model, well it depends on your budget and what your looking for in a cheap tablet. I’ll list the pros and cons of each model against the other I discovered while using these tablets.
- Cheaper than the X16HD at $180
- Has a full sized USB 2.0 port
- Uses a dc jack for charging so your two usb ports are free.
- Has two usb port so you can transfer data directly between the two usb ports
- Has a 16:10 screen with a slightly higher resolution. 1200p Vs 1080p
- You can order with a keyboard dock from sellers
- Build quality isn’t as good as the X16HD 3G
- Only comes in 32GB
- Slower 3D performance and CPU
Why choose the X16HD over the Pipo W3F
- 16:9 screen might be better for movies and videos.
- Slightly bigger screen 10.6″ Vs 10.1″
- Better gaming performance
- Better build quality with an all metal backing
- Comes in 32GB or 64GB storage options
- Faster Z3736F Atom that can boost to 2.13Ghz
- More expensive than the Pipo W3F
- Can’t charge and use the usb port at the same time
- Only one usb port.
- Bad port location compared to the W3F
- Harder to find 10.6 keyboards for it
Here is a video looking at gaming performance between the two tablets: