The Pipo W8 arrived the other day, here is the unboxing video and my first impressions. My Windows benchmarks, heat and throttling tests to follow soon.
- Not the build quality you would expect for a $450+ Core M tablet
- Dust under the screen!
- Sharp edges from poorly finished plastics
- Screen is very sharp as expected at 2560 x 1600, but not the brightest
- USB 3 port does work at full usb 3 speeds unlike the Cube i7 Core M
- Good performance
- 64GB SSD, not eMMC. Read speeds over 450mbs
- Audio via the 3.5mm jack is clear, no interference.
- Top facing dual speakers aren’t very loud