Teclasts latest Core M tablet the X2 Pro is now in the office, it arrived today via DHL ready for its review process. Unboxing video is below.
So far first impressions are as follows:
- Decent build quality, solid and well finished
- The screen is not fully laminated with a protector applied to it already from the factory.
- While the tablet is activated and in English. Windows defender reports OEM8.exe KMS activation hack in use. (Not legally activated) the seller that has done this! It would seem there is no true English international version, mine has English. But the Ali express seller has just found a way to install it I on the Chinese Windows 10 Pro install.
- The keyboard dock has one fixed position much like the Cube i7 and Chuwi Vi10 keyboards etc
- The optional keyboard is a quality unit and feels good to type on.
- The tablet has large 20mm bezels and sharp corners
- It’s heavy at over 800 grams. Total weight with the keyboard is 1.37 kilos. So the weight or some older Ultrabooks.
- The screen is very responsive to touch and the overall feel of the system is quick. Much quicker than my last Core M tested the Onda V919 3G
- Battery capacity is 45000 mWh – 10000mAH?
- USB 3.0 ports can power everything I’ve tested. 2.5″ 1TB drives and USB 3 hubs. Full 3.0 speeds.
Another crappy Ali Express seller, to think I waited 2 weeks for a multi-language version I was told, when really the seller was just messing around with the tablet installing English and cracking the activation.
October looks like it could be a busy month for reviews. So far I’m waiting on a Asus T100HA Atom X5 Z8500 to ship from France (No English retailers have it yet..) And the new Cherry Tablets from Chuwi, Onda and PiPo this month which I hope to get hold of it I can financially do it.