In this video comparison, I compared the Chuwi Vi8 Plus, Cube iwork8 Ultimate, Teclast X80 Plus and Onda v820W CH. These tablets are very similar spec wise they all have the same resolution screen, 1280 x 800. They have the same eMMC size (32GB), 2GB of Ram and Atom X5 Z8300 CPU. But which one is the best?
Some key differences & findings:
- All four tablets more or less perform the same in benchmarks (Geekbench 3, 3Dmark and PCmark etc)
- The Cube iwork8 Ultimate is the only currently that can support Dual OS.
- The Chuwi Vi8 Plus has a Type-C port, but it’s only a USB 2.0 port.
- The Batteries on the v820 and iwork8 Ultimate are smaller at 3300mAh. Where as the X80 Plus and Vi8 Plus have 4000mAh batteries.
- The Cube iwork has the best speaker and screen.
- The Onda v820w CH has the poorest battery life and has various issues including randomly powering off.
I’ll try my best to have full written reviews of these tablets up one of these days (times an issue). But they are all covered on the Tech tablets YouTube channel.
I picked up these tablets from Banggood.com, you can of course get them from Aliexpress and other retailers like GearBest. But I find BG normally has the best prices and faster shipping. And their 7% off discount coupon is active again: 3F3128