Two Chinese Core M 5Y10 powered tablet’s head to head, but which one is better? I go over the pro’s and con’s in this video below.
Reasons to buy the Onda v11w Core M over the Cube i7:
- Better port placement
- Two full sized USB ports, one is USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 port works at USB 3 speeds
- Cheaper than the Cube i7
- Touchpad on the keyboard case is better
Reasons to buy the Cube i7 over the Onda v116w Core M:
- Much better build quality, very solid feeling.
- All metal body disperses heat better than plastic.
- Throttles a little less and performance is a fraction better
- Keyboard dock is much better to type on, higher quality
- Thinner than the Onda v116w Core M
Where to buy: