Been a while coming, but I finally got my Chuwi Hi10, the Vi10 successor. After reports of the first batch running only 32bit Windows with 2.9GB of the 4GB of RAM usable, so I held off on my order as I didn’t fancy having another first batch to deal with the problems that arise.
So my Hi10 is here, sorry for the delay. Unboxing, hands on, storage benchmarks and speaker test is below.
- 100% plastic build with a textured matte pattern on the rear, still shows fingerprints but not as bad as the Vi10’s glass.
- Much lighter than the Vi10
- The screen is nice. Sharp, bright and very clear compared to the Vi10. (As seen in Video)
- One port is USB 3.0, it’s the blue one.
- MicroSD card sits in flush and is hard to remove without the help of another MicroSD card or long finger nails.
- Build while plasticity seems well put together.
I’ll have more on the Hi10 soon as I put the tablet through some benchmark tests and gaming. The Hi10 64bit model is available from Banggood.com for $180