The Pipo W4S is the updated version of the 8 inch W4, and the Chuwi Vi8 is a dual boot 8″ similar to the W4S. So which one of these tablets is better? Here is a quick video comparison:
Reasons to choose the Chuwi Vi8 over the PiPo W4S
- Google Play works out of the box. No google play was installed on my W4S
- Cheaper price
- Brighter screen
- Microsd card slot doesn’t have issues in Windows
See our Chuwi Vi8 review.
Reasons to go with the PiPo W4S over the Chuwi Vi8:
- Larger 64GB of eMMC storage
- Faster 4K random reads and writes on the eMMC
- Better cameras
- HDMI cable works much better (Vi8 I have to really force it in)
See our PiPo W4S review.
It’s to be noted that both these entry level tablets have terrible rear mono loud speakers, they lack volume and clarity. You can pick up the W4S for around 129 here: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/7AaIIaURJ And the Chuwi Vi8 is a cheaper around $109 http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/euZV7uBI6