The same day my X16 Pro arrived from China, so did the Cube iwork11 Stylus. It’s basically the Cube i7 Stylus, without the Core M, it was swapped for an Atom X5 Z8300 with 4GB of Ram and the 64GB SSD replaced with a 64GB eMMC.
Everything else is the same, same Wacom support, same screen, same design, housing and keyboard dock. Even the box is the same!
- Solid build, just like the i7 Stylus
- Windows 10 Pro 32bit! Seems the UEFI is 32bit and not 64 bit
- Only 2.9GB of Ram useable, not the full 4GB due to 32bit OS.
- The tablet feels fast and is very responsive. (Faster than the X98 Plus)
- The touch screen is accurate and Wacom works well. Very accurate.
- Speakers are loud, like the i7 Stylus. Both on the right side so no stereo separation.
- Screen is bright, good view angles and the sharpness is fine. (1080p on 10.6″ still looks good)
- eMMC is a Toshiba and 4K speeds are great, sequential are decent too. Over all a nice eMMC for 4.5.1 spec.
- 4GB Ram runs at 1600Mhz single channel.
I’m running tests on the tablet now, checking thermals and how it scores. So far so good, only issue is that Windows is not 64bit so we don’t have the full ram available. If you want the latest videos on this tablet (And others) make sure you subscribe to the TechTablets YouTube channel for more. I should have a Windows hands on, benchmarks and tests video up soon.