The Chuwi Vi10 Plus is here, it’s the Remix OS 2.0 only version. Which is the only one out at the moment, so it has 2GB of RAM, 32GB eMMC, Wireless N, Bt 4.0. The screen is the Surface 3 one, 1920 x 1280 with an aspect ratio of 3:2. The keyboard dock is just like the Vi10’s, well very similar, just the way it folds up to hold the tablet up is different. Here’s my unboxing video:
- Good build quality, very similar to the HiBook and Hi12 style.
- 3:2 screen looks bright and has vibrate colors. especially with that very colourful Remix OS wallpaper
- Good amount of free space, 23GB
- Play store is included (Some were worried it wouldn’t be)
- The keyboard is okay to type on and the trackpad is usable.
- Speakers seem average, similar to the HiBook? Maybe using the same hardware?
- The HiPen doesn’t work, might be an OS or drivers issue? Or does it only work in Windows?
- Screen seems accurate and responsive
- No full sized USB port.
- Adapter for OTG not included.
This tablet is currently on selling for $132.
More on the Remix version of the Vi10 Plus coming asap. I’ll start to work on it benchmarks and more info as soon as I can.