This one is for those of you asking for a comparison between the Chuwi Hi13 and the Hi12. Hopefully, this will clear things up on which suits your needs best. And if that $100 extra for the newer Hi13 is worth it or not, I think it is but it all depends on what you want the tablet for.
So there is a big price difference:
- The Chuwi Hi13 is $306 with coupon CHUWI25%OFF here
- And the last gen Hi12 is $207 with coupon 27fc14 here
Reasons to get the Hi12:
- Full sized USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Can be charged with any PC, power bank or mobile phone USB charger
- It’s the only dual boot one. So if you must have Android, this is the one to get.
- It’s cheaper
- Lighter and smaller
- Longer battery life, approximately 2 hours more each full charge
Reasons to get the Hi13:
- Faster CPU/GPU
- Native H.265/HEVC decoding
- Dual channel RAM
- Much faster storage eMMC 5.0 spec
- Faster USB 3 MicroSD card reader
- Better stylus, and performance stylus performance
- Stylus can be held by magnets on the side of the tablet
- Better screen, brighter, sharper and improved contrast & colours.
- Much quicker Wireless AC, with greater range
- Larger keyboard with more shortcuts and keys
- Larger touchpad
- Marginally louder speakers (But still poor!)
Areas where the Hi12 and Hi13 are the same, build quality and cameras. I hope things made things easier for those asking about these two, confused on which one to get.