Update: Gearbest has this on sale again for $199, this is limited to the first 500 units. The promotion is over here.
This is the latest from Teclast, the Master T10 their new Android flagship tablet. It’s an all metal 10.1″ tablet with a Sharp 2560 x 1600 fully laminated panel, this panel looks great and overall the build quality great, no real flex or creaks in this design. The panel is bright, with deep blacks and looks very sharp, you can really see individual pixels. The tablet runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a hexa-core MTK8176 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB eMMC. There is a MicroSD tray for storage expansion. The T10 is currently $219 here with coupon teclastt10
Below is my first look, unboxing, and hands-on video:
- Great build and screen
- Android 7.0 ROM is light weight and fast. Plus most bloat can be removed.
- Cameras seem a step up from the normal front 2MP and rear 5MP
- Speakers are loud but distort a little at 100%
- The port location is a little odd, HDMI and USB2 at the top of the tablet
- Fingerprint reader location takes some time to get used to, unlock is around 2 seconds. So not the fastest.
- Google Play is installed and works well
- Antutu score is around 80,000
- The charger is 12volts 1.5A max. So much faster than the typical 5V 2A
- GPS works, but is a little slow at first and there is no compass function on the T10