Just got our hands on the new Teclast X10HD to put it through its paces and review. Just uploaded a quick unboxing and hands on video for those interested in this unit.
- Play store is broken out of the box.
- Good build quality, no sharp edges. Matt metal backing plate
- Screen is a Panasonic IPS 2560 x 1600 that is sharp and bright. Good color reproduction.
- Not 3d freezing issues so far when gaming in Android or Windows.
- Battery meter in Windows only reports one battery cell. (Full battery cycle might fix it)